Search results

1. G

Ultimate Cup-holder

Hello all. My SL500 R230 has only one cup holder and I need to add another one. I tried a few holders from amazon but none was securely fit. A Facebook member in the US posted this which looks very nice but I wonder if you are aware of any website in the UK that sell it...
  2. G

Dealer decline to update COMMAND map

Agree, I think mine is Audio 20 with an SD card. But I thought this still comes with 3 years free updates
  3. G

Thank you Robin. That's exactly what happened with me. Service manager connected my SD card to the equipment which showed no updates available. Told him (and MB complaint deprt) that it is a known issue with the uploader not recognize the map version. But unlike your case, they didn't offer...
  4. G

R172 comes with 3 years free map update. Dealer on more than one occasion said they updated the COMMAND map (NTG 5). However, it still shows V8 2017. On Searching the forum some dealers' software updater are not able to recognise the map version. Contacted MB complaint dept in Holland but not...
  5. G

ALternator working all the time?

I drove a few courtesy Merc cars in the last few weeks. After a few minutes of driving the voltage reads around 12.5V. my car reads 14.5-15.0V all the time!
  6. G

ALternator working all the time?

E220 coupe, 2014 (C207), 40K miles, under MB extended warranty. Battery reading was low (11.7V with engine off and down to 10.2V during engine start). MB put a new battery. Now I noticed on driving, the voltage reading is always between 14.2-14.9V even if the car is driven for 1h with no...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom