Search results

1. W

new ABS/ARS module

Hello, Can anyone advise me whether the new ABS/ASR ecu i have purchased needs to be programed to my vehicle,or can they be fitted straight in. My car is 1998 c class 180 w202. Any advise is much appreciated thanks.
  2. W

w202 abs/bas light on affecting speedo/handbrake

Hello all i have purchased the carsoft 7.4 interface & software to try to elliminate these brake faults.However i have not been able to access any faults or indications from the car.I know you need to use older computer with XP win, with the d9 connector.Has any body else used one of these...
  3. W

correct setup for software

Many thanks but i already changed both front sensors still have the lights on dash & speedo is not working& i do know there is a link between these 2 systems not working.Also changed brake light switch.
  4. W

Many thanks for your reply but i still have the original mb interface & cables i bought about 10yrs ago.i lost the original disc that came with the kit so purchased the new software 3mths ago.I just wasnt sure whether it could be connected via usb / rs which most laptops do not have.
  5. W

Hi all i have purchased icarsoft 7.4 to fault find abs /bas /no speedo on my w202 c class 1998 petrol.I am not sure whether i have the correct cable setup.I am using my old mb interface with rs connectors.My questions are can i use Rs to Usb connection Cable back to computer & can this software...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom