Search results

1. M

'68 E220 belt or chain?

Lol thanks for confirming and sorry for implying the engine was Renault, I shall not make that mistake again!!!
  2. M

'68 E220 belt or chain?

Hi, I thought that all Mercedes have had chains on for a long time now but someone has told me that the Renault engine in my E Class actually has a belt, is this correct and if so when does it need changing? Thanks
  3. M

E220 estate front sensor

Thanks, I should also has stated it's a '68 SE if that makes any difference.
  4. M

E220 estate front sensor

Hi, the front sensor has become slightly dislocated (middle o/s) possibly by a stone. The dealer says it's a bumper off job and 1-2 hours but surely you can get to it without all that faffing about?
  5. M

S400 or s350

Sorry, I should have been clearer lol. Both new, both diesel and both LWB. I didn't realise the S was so much heavier?
  6. M

S400 or s350

Hi I am looking at options to replace my A8L and am just after some information. Is the engine in the S350 and S400 the same but with a different engine map or are they completely different? Also is the S400 worth the extra? Thanks

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom