Search results

1. B

Collision prevention assist 2016 E220 estate

Recently got this car, collision prevention came up with a message it was inoperable, took back to the dealer (not mercs), spoke to they’re auto electrician, he was gonna see if there was a software update available, he reset it, in the meantime the message came up again for 2 days, then it...
  2. B

w124 estate leak

I will check that next time it rains, and report back
  3. B

w124 estate leak

Thanks for that, the doors were the next things I was gonna check, in my never ending quest
  4. B

w124 estate leak

Thanks for the reply, I’ve had the passenger back window seal replaced and a bit of welding done, as far as I can tell the drivers side is ok, it’s getting in somewhere else, any ideas?
  5. B

w124 estate leak

Yeah I think it might be it’s in a garage at the minute, mentioned it to them so there gonna have a look
  6. B

w124 estate leak

Thanks for that, I’ll check the manual, I’ve checked the drains below the windscreen they all seem to be clear, and I have an airbag no glove box, these leaks are driving me mad !
  7. B

w124 estate leak

hello everyone. I wonder if anyone can help, I got some useful info last time I posted about this. The inside of the car mists up with condensation, been putting up with it a long time, I get water under the carpet by the accelerator pedal and under the carpet on the passenger side, there was a...
  8. B

W124 leak into cabin

no, no sunroof
  9. B

W124 leak into cabin

thank you both, I will check out both out the drains and the bonnet cable, thanks for that
  10. B

W124 leak into cabin

Hello, I’ve got a w124 estate 1995, I’ve got a leak, which shows it’s self under the carpet by the throttle pedal and on the passenger side, not a lot of water, probably half a cup full either side, had the carpets out to dry and carried on driving it and all was dry, so I’m assuming it’s rain...
  11. B

W124 wipers not working

Thank you for all your reply’s, I will check the fuses and the holders, and try wiggling the relay, and let you know what solves it thanks again
  12. B

W124 wipers not working

Hello all, I need some help, my wipers have stopped working, I can hear the N10 relay clicking, but nothing works, it had a new wiper motor fitted last year, I’ve read that the N10 controls the intermittent wipe but does this relay control the normal and fast wipe, any help would be appreciated.
  13. B

W124 dim dash board lights

thanks for all of that i'll give it a go, I also see on line someone changing the original blubs for led ones, which apparently last longer and are a lot cooler, is it worth doing, anyone else done it?
  14. B

W124 e220 estate rear bumper replacement

thanks for that, I'll check it out
  15. B

thanks for all that, anyone know how much this rheostat is?, and is it easy to get the cluster out ive seen clips on line, sliding the hooks in and pulling it out, but is it that easy?
  16. B

the dash board lights are really dim to the point I can hardly see them, if a twiddle the little knob that adjusts the brightness they go off or even dimmer it doesn't really do much. Is it this bit on the back of the dash, any one else have this and how do you rectify it thanks in advance
  17. B

thanks for that, no haven't got a manual, what one is it?
  18. B

i need to replace the rear bumper,just the infill part. Does the whole main bumper have to come off to do this or can it be accessed and removed with the rest of it on the car, thanks for any replys in advance.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom