Search results

1. Bubble

Mot Failure

Defect Category (a) Stop lamp(s): (i) with a multiple light source up to 1/2 not functioning (ii) missing, inoperative or in the case of a multiple light source more than 1/2 not functioning (iii) all missing or inoperative So it's a minor defect with only two leds not working and it will...
  2. Bubble

New wheels

I like them, so a thumbs up from me. I think that only black, or very dark colours can carry off black wheels.
  3. Bubble

Jensen Interceptor

My mates dad had an Interceptor when I was about 14. It was the first time that I had been over 130 mph in a car. So much faster than my dad's Cortina Mk3 1.6 auto
  4. Bubble

Steering lock failure?

I had the same issue with my 2014 E350. Lots of trying and finally the ignition lights came on and I was able to start the car. Since then I get no buzz when putting the key in and the steering lock is permanently disingaged. It's been like that for a few weeks now and I really must pull it...
  5. Bubble

Remap Booked

Where are you getting it done?
  6. Bubble

Your Benz and how many miles?

Yesterday I watched as it hit the milestone of 100,000 miles
  7. Bubble

Out with the old, in with the new(er)

Lovely colour, but then I am a bit biased with my Cavansite Blue E350 Coupe
  8. Bubble

Wheel centre caps

I too prefer the black centre caps and I have them on mine, although they are a carbon effect.
  9. Bubble

Mercedes E63 AMG 5.5 BiTurbo FIXED!!!

I have spent 40 years in the motor trade, including racing. Involved in tuning Japanese performance cars, including lots of development work with my Nissan Skyline. Spent a whole day in the dyno cell once tweaking the map with ignition, fueling and cam timing etc. with the tuner. At the time it...
  10. Bubble

New to MB 2015 C207 e350blutec

Good choice, but then I am slightly biased
  11. Bubble

Detailed and Ceramic Coated

Looks better than new!
  12. Bubble

MOT, I'm gutted

Cover the 0.1 number with a small piece of black insulation tape and then take it to a different MOT station, where it will be tested to the higher default limit. Some just scratch it out with a screw driver......
  13. Bubble

Sequential/Dynamic/Sweeping Indicators in Association with the MBO site

I like those, I wonder if I could get some in time for Christmas?
  14. Bubble

Maxed E350 CDI W212

A remapped E350 Cdi will hit 171 mph I seem to remember GAD telling me.
  15. Bubble

Air Conditioning help, CLK 320 Cabriolet, A209, 2005

Our air conditioning regas machine will automatically hold a vacuum in the system for 25 minutes. If no vacuum loss is detected, it will carry on and refill the system. If it does detect a loss of vacuum, it will abort. Unfortunately often the leak is so small that the vacuum does not drop. We...
  16. Bubble

Now to divide opinion.

I like the wheels and calipers, but undecided on the grill. I will need to get my diamond cut wheels refurbished next year, as they have been done before and the lacquer is cracking in lots of places. I was thinking Yellow for the calipers as a contrast!
  17. Bubble

Just bought my first Mercedes.

Welcome aboard!
  18. Bubble

Hi all - back with another Mercedes

Welcome back!
  19. Bubble

Hello fellow Mercedes owners

Hi and welcome, lovely looking car there!
  20. Bubble

Intro

Hi and welcome

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom