Search results

1. roop_the_loop

Getting album cover art to show

I don't know if this will help anyone, but if it's not relevant to you then just skip to the next thread. Alternatively this may already be obvious to you, in which case ditto. But I've just discovered this so thought I'd share it at least. :) The display on my Audio20 has a placeholder for...
  2. roop_the_loop

12V socket hidden, where to get power?

Hi All, The 'cigarette lighter' socket in my E-class is hidden under a sliding cover in the centre console - see this picture, where the red circle roughly indicates the location: Looks great, of course, but not very helpful if you want to keep something plugged in permanently. I...
  3. roop_the_loop

Connecting iPod to Audio 20 (E220, W212)

Hi All, Newbie alert - first time poster! Also, a bit of an odd question, hoping that someone out there has come across this before... I have a new E220, and I'm trying to connect my iPod to the USB interface of the Audio 20 ent unit. I first tried with my daughter's new-ish iPod Touch...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom