Search results

1. Morethanpolish

Graphene Wax

Just had a customer in for a new jar of Race Glaze Graphene wax, which he and his family love. At only £27.99 for 50ml, about 10 cars worth, its well worth trying for its outrageous beading and superd durability. Its based on our high carnauba waxes range so the best of both worlds -...
  2. Morethanpolish

Water output from a Water filter - calculator

As this is our most commonly asked question, we've placed our Water Filter Output Calculator live on one of our other websites as a useful resource to anyone considering one of these. https://www.carcovershop.co.uk/faq.php You can purchase a filter from here if you wish...
  3. Morethanpolish

Ceramic Coatings

I have coated my Boxster over 2 years ago and its holding up very well indeed and still beading. I used Race Glaze 9H. It's all down to what coating you use - forget anything thats spray on as it wont last more than 2-3 months at the most and is NOT a true 9H ceramic coating. Proper ones are...
  4. Morethanpolish

Add extra power to your shower !

We do stuff for cars, the stuff you used to buy before you learnt about detailing will do everything else - this announcement is about stuff for you, far more important than everything else !
  5. Morethanpolish

I really cannot mentally compute the ratio as the image in my mind is just too worrying...
  6. Morethanpolish

I have gone for a premium quality product thats good value and will generate repeat orders, beautifully packaged and really does smell and work in a quality way. I'm sure you'll love it if you buy some (or drop a subtle hint to your Christmas present buyers!)
  7. Morethanpolish

Add extra power to your shower New men’s grooming range from MOTÖR with V8, Flat-Six or Turbo power MOTÖR men’s grooming products are aimed squarely at those with motors in their lives. If you have high octane running through your veins, what better than taking premium modern toiletries into...
  8. Morethanpolish

Has Carcovershop launched the ‘ultimate’ car cover?

Here are a few images which may be informative too
  9. Morethanpolish

Has Carcovershop launched the ‘ultimate’ car cover?

Even though most outdoor car covers perform the key function of protecting your vehicle from elements, some believe they make cars ‘sweat’ and scuff paintwork, which were the triggers for the development of a new product from Carcovershop that aims to address these objections. Ultima4 is...
  10. Morethanpolish

'Best Ceramic Shampoo is Race Glaze' - AutoExpress

Please see the review, and see further product info here: https://raceglaze.co.uk/shop/race-glaze-car-care-exterior/race-glaze-car-care-exterior-washing-drying/sio2-ceramic-wash-new-2023/
  11. Morethanpolish

Chrome Trim

Door trims wont be stainless, due to weight I suspect, and as you can see the product does a terrific job. Also included in the kit is a sealing wax to protect so the main influence on durability will be what the car is washed with. A ph neutral shampoo will be perfect (will also maintain the...
  12. Morethanpolish

Green Rubber Help Please

Ive cured mine on various cars over the years with an old credit card (not in the usual way...) - just run it along the strip when dry and it powders off. Its flexible and designed to move a bit.
  13. Morethanpolish

Something for everyone - customer newsletter from Morethanpolish.com

Our latest Customer newsletter....something for everyone.. Morethanpolish News - May 2023 Gifts, Car Shows, Car Tours and New Products for Car Care Unit 15, Station Road Business Park, Barnack, Stamford. PE9 3DW. +44 (0) 1780 749 449 It's clearly Spring time now, evidenced by so many...
  14. Morethanpolish

What do you clean and polish yours with

DEKRA is the world’s largest non-listed expert organization in the TIC sector founded in Berlin, Germany in 1925 as Deutscher Kraftfahrzeug-Überwachungs-Verein. At 28 million per year worldwide, DEKRA inspects more vehicles than any other organization. You may recall them inspecting used...
  15. Morethanpolish

As published by DEKRA, keep the pressure washer at least a metre from paintwork and especially underbody sealant (speaking from experience there...)
  16. Morethanpolish

If I may - the problem with chamois, real or synthetic, is that they are smooth, so any grain of dirt, maybe washed out of window seals, is trapped bewteen the cloth and paintwork and dragged for a couple of feet before anyone notices. Chamois also tend to go smelly and slimy, the best thing...
  17. Morethanpolish

I'm afraid we dont offer discounts to anyone, but lots of free advice (see above) and do sponsor this Forum, and our Zymol stock has many special offers at the moment too...
  18. Morethanpolish

I will also add that we are an Authorised Distributor of Zymol products and Sponsors of this Forum, so if anyone does wish to buy this brand, we would very much appreciate your business at: https://morethanpolish.com/product-category/brand/brand-zymol/
  19. Morethanpolish

In that question you have highligted a common misconception - the polishing process removes swirls by gradually taking away the surface of the paint to the level of the depth of the valleys of the scratches, leaving no (though in the real world not all tbh) swirls behind. Once you have no...
  20. Morethanpolish

I know I am perceived to have an axe to grind but after 20 years in the car care business, I am amazed people still use, let alone recommend, Super Resin Polish. Its chalky, dusty, leaves white marks on black trim that are almost impossible to remove, and residue around metal trim, decals etc...
Top Bottom