Search results

1. D

Help please. Modernising my 300e 4matic

Thanks I'll look into replacement of the exhaust with an original sir I'm thinking of facelift sideskirts
  2. D

Thank you sir. So you reckon just get it polished and detailed. The exhaust is very old school though
  3. D

Thanks. Is it possible to retrofit the avant-garde grill to the elegance model please Thanks
  4. D

I'm interested in something like this car. I wouldn't mind the exact paint and wheels Does anyone know the name of the paint and wheels Or something like the WALD body kit Or this like imitation 500e kit
  5. D

Hi guys My dad passed away at 72 and he had an Airmatic S Class and a 300E 4matic in Zimbabwe, Southern Africa The 300e 4matic has been parked nearly 29 years and the engine starts perfectly every time. I live in the UK so sourcing parts like wheels/alloys, paint etc will be easier than if I...
  6. D

Transferring Aircon unit to another car

Thank you sir. Very informative response and I think I will go with after market option
  7. D

Transferring Aircon unit to another car

Is it possible to take working aircon unit from a salvage pick up and transfer it on to a pick up that has no aircon If so how easy/practical is it? The car is an old Nissan Hardbody double cab Thanks
  8. D

Where can I get fully colour coded w124 bumper

I would like to have a fully colour coded bumper which I have seen on the 500E like this. Would a standard 500E bumper fit a 300E 4matic please?
  9. D

Where can I get fully colour coded w124 bumper

Hi I have a w124 300e 4matic in South Africa (inherited from my dad) and I have decided to spice it up. However it has the rear bumper which had the black strip like so and I hate it I am thinking of maybe a reproduction AMG bumper
  10. D

Honda Legend 3.5 won't start after engine cleaner

I'm sorry I can't remember what it says on the can. What could be a possible fix. Tried adding more petrol but don't help
  11. D

Honda Legend 3.5 won't start after engine cleaner

My dad's honda Legend won't start after he put engine cleaner in the tank. It had very little amount of fuel at the time and he poured the whole bottle of engine cleaner. It drove for 50 miles and then when he parked it it wouldn't start the next day. It's the Ka9 model. When you crank the...
Top Bottom