Search results

1. eman

Possible EV.

That looks nice https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53u1CPPRy5/?igsh=MXE0eWs0Z2MydzVmeg==
  2. eman

This is alarming (no pun intended)

Someone needs to close this loophole as all cars of value will go missing https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4u5sSfI6rV/?igsh=MWVlaG9lcjdseWZ1Zg== You can see both videos of this on Marks YouTube channel
  3. eman

Possible EV.

Just say you own a car wash or a barber shop.
  4. eman

De-mister on E Sprinter

On the EQC there’s a switch you can clear the screen with if it starts misting and gives you full beans of the fan blowing hot air with the air conditioning on also. And if I’m waiting for the missus while she’s in the shop I can start the pre entry climate from the dash without the ignition on...
  5. eman

De-mister on E Sprinter

Are they like the cars where you can pre heat the interior from the app while they are still on charge as i know with vans the mileage is way down on cars. Perhaps while the drivers are getting there gear together for the day they could pre heat it.
  6. eman

EV's are a trip hazard.

You can’t. The plugs lock in when the car is locked or charging.
  7. eman

2017 GLC Coupe

As an add on to that I heard that JLR have said anything above 3k insurance to the broker and they would cover the rest just to sell cars.
  8. eman

2017 GLC Coupe

I watched a video last night of a bloke who just buys cheap cars up to 5k but showed a 17 plate GLC 220d go through at 15.5k with a book price of around £18k clean. £21.250k retail. 55.000 miles Full clean bill on the auction listing. Said nobody is buying premium cars now.
  9. eman

Found a quick 5min video of the Ponton 63

It’s marmite but I’m on the love it side and it sounds fantastic.
  10. eman

Interesting video

Although this covers an I Pace you can put in the vehicle of your choice. Interesting that the extra £2k plus you pay to upgrade your wheels as they look better are worth jack when you trade in.
  11. eman

Possible EV.

Yep he made a great green flash ;):D (Those that know. Know.)
  12. eman

Possible EV.

Another from Geoff. If this turns into reality you’ll all be after an MG. :rolleyes::)
  13. eman

Possible EV.

Seeing a lot of videos on YouTube about main USA car makers and some Asian ones saying there scrapping their ev program as there not selling. Ford being one of them.
  14. eman

GAD ~ Black Friday / Xmas discounts!!!

I’ll get my EQC 400 in. :oops::)
  15. eman

Hi

Unless your buying new the packs can’t be added after. If you go on the Mercedes website you can see what different packs include and how much they are. If you’re talking about performance packs to add then get in touch with GAD or MSL. If im barking up the wrong tree I’ll get back in my cage :oops:
  16. eman

Any F1 fans

I only said today that if one or two teams develop a car that competes with red bull every week next season then we’ll see how the no1 drivers race craft transpires.
  17. eman

Any F1 fans

$2m damage to the Ferrari. I would be putting in a claim against the track/race owners to compensate the grid penalty.
  18. eman

Possible EV.

You need to have a conversation with Quinten Wilson and Red Dwarf Lewellyn they will not have it that EVs and heat pumps are the only way forward with wind power and solar energy. :oops:
  19. eman

Possible EV.

At least I can park the EQC now without having to worry about it getting dinged as nobody wants to park next to me. :)
  20. eman

The inappropriate badging thread

I’ll open another can of worms with what do folks think of a genuine AMG badge on their EVs. EQE/EQS. :coffee:
Top Bottom