Search results

1. Prof.C.Benz

W124 Coupé (124.050) Electric Driver Seat Frame Issue

My Drivers seat frame has dropped to one side and my trusty mechanic says the seat itself is fine, but the frame is done, and wobbles down to the right forward corner. I have found a whole new seat on ebay (white leather, but will just remove the seat section and swap mine onto it), and was...
  2. Prof.C.Benz

Ethanol Content in UK

Yesterday, I got a bee in my bonnet about the Ethanol content of fuel in the UK, so I called BP, SHELL, Total & ESSO. I just got off the phone from a lovely man, Simon who is a technician @ ESSO/Exxon He has let me know that ESSO Premium Fuels in the south of England (draw a line from the...
  3. Prof.C.Benz

M103 Engine using Shell V-Power Nitro

Morning all!... I have never been a fan of any kind of flushing or cleaning fuel addatives in old engines as certain deposits can actually behelping plug any nooksand crannysthat have developed with age. My question is, with this new Shell Fuel, could I loosen these positive deposits and...
  4. Prof.C.Benz

Shell V-Power Nitro +. Dangers with older engines?

Morning all!... I have never been a fan of any kind of flushing or cleaning fuel addatives in old engines as certain deposits can actually be helping plug any nooks and crannys that have developed with age. My question is, with this new Shell Fuel, could I loosen these positive deposits...
  5. Prof.C.Benz

6 Branch Manifold for a W124 M103 engine??

I have been searching for this, and cannot find.. Can anyone help, or does anyone have other suggestions for the Exhaust system to open her up a bit?? I am a newbie, so please go easy if there is something flawed with my idea.. Blessings.
  6. Prof.C.Benz

All Dashboard lights just went out!.. W124 300CE 1991 M103

:confused: W124 300CE 1991 M103 I have no illumination behind instrument cluster (Speedo, Rev Counter etc), and all lights behind switches on center console including Heater controls, Dash switches, Gear selector and window controls. Also, the buzzer that reminds you that you left the...
Top Bottom