Search results

1. W

R129 320 SL

Thanks. R129's mileage is another consideration but can be tempered with good service history. Those V6's seem to be robust.
  2. W

R129 320 SL

Thanks, sound advice. Look for the right spec' and accept the engine.
  3. W

R129 320 SL

Morning all. I'm considering re- entering the R129 world again. Previously owned 320 SL. Mine had the V6 engine and provided effortless performance. Looking at availability and prices should I also consider the straight 6 engine, pros/cons of each? Or even a 280. Underpowered? Difficult choices...
  4. W

R129 320 SL

Morning all. I'm considering re- entering the R129 world again. Previously owned 320 SL. Mine had the V6 engine and provided effortless performance. Looking at availability and prices should I also consider the straight 6 engine, pros/cons of each? Or even a 280. Underpowered? Difficult choices...
  5. W

Charging R230 Front Cranking battery.

Thanks Tony. I was going to use my CTEK charger on normal setting.
  6. W

Hi Mark. Yes starts OK but present circumstances have dictated that the vehicle has been sorn for 6 months + and only driven in and out of the workshop. It is only a little slow turning over, and since it's now sold was considering giving the front battery a quick charge.
  7. W

Hi, I've fitted a aux socket in the boot which successfully charges the aux battery in the boot using a smart charger. However I don't think this charges the front battery? Will I do any damage by directly connecting my charger to the front cranking battery please. The vehicle is a 2004 R230...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom