Search results

1. P

Problem after thermostat change

Update, took the turbo pipe off again and it turns out the green O-ring was not sealing correctly despite me thinking it was. Reassembled again and this time no detectable air movement, hesitation gone and mpg back roughly to where it was. TBH, I was hoping for improved mpg with the engine...
  2. P

My iCarSoft displays a temp graph of the car heating up and then holding 87 - 92C during driving. That must come from the ECU I'd have thought? I'm now going down the split hose investigation but I can't hear anything unusual when revving in neutral, maybe it needs load? I used a small...
  3. P

I assumed the electrical connector on the top if the housing is just a temperature sender. The car now sits at 92C with little variation after warming up. Are you saying it is chatting more to the ECU than just a temp output? How could I check if it is faulty?
  4. P

Yes original MB thermostat for an eye watering £150. When I said above about reseating everything around the air box I mean the large red and smaller seal. They look in good condition but the clamp was not tight.
  5. P

I have a 2011 E350 BlueEfficiency Estate and the temp gauge had been reluctant to get up past 80 for around a year but in the last 3 months dropped even less, not getting above 60 unless doing a DPF regen which was around every 500 miles. I changed the thermostat 2 weeks ago and since then it...
  6. P

Excessive brake dust

I'm on holiday with the Mrs at the moment down in the sunny south of France, about 1500 miles driven so far. What this lengthy drive has revealed is that the front left hand alloy has significantly more brake dust on it than the front right - which looks about normal. There is no steering pull...
  7. P

DPF problems on W203

Hi, new MB owner and first post here, shame it is a cry for help! I have owned my '04 C220 Estate for 1 month now, I thought it was a good buy with its full MB service history and 85k on the clock. For the first 2 weeks all was well and then I noticed it was feeling a bit sluggish and the...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom