Search results

1. 6

OM642 IPS (inlet port shutoff motor) connector

Does any one know what the connectors are called and where I can get them from? Even better if they have the MB part number, I can order one from my local dealer. Someone has completed destroyed the connector connected to the wiring look. I need the connector below and if I can get the other...
  2. 6

Improving ride quality and handling of a C350 CDI sport

I've had numerous cars and driven many more, from track biased to luxo barges. I find my C350 CDI saloon Sport quite harsh in terms of comfort, but without the handling benefits. I reckon the springs rates are too high and the dampers don't seem to react to road irregularities well enough...
  3. 6

W204 Wiper arm replacement

Vandal damage - I took a look and found the wiper arm had been bent back. On closer inspection I saw there was a 1 inch crack in the windscreen and some crushed glass. I summise a miscreant had used a long metal tool, like a screwdriver and had tried to lever the wiper arm off. Now, I've tried...
  4. 6

part number and source for W204 headlamp dustcover

Hi, Is there an online resource that I can use to find out genuine and oem alternative part numbers ? Where you enter your VIN and then search for the part with a diagram and number ? I'm looking for the bulb dust cover for the low beam halogen headlamp for a 2010 W204. Would the local...
  5. 6

Max USB Memory size ? / IPOD no go - Fun with COMAND (NTG 4.0) on a W204

Hi, I've had my C350CDI for a couple of weeks now. Lovely car, enjoy driving it immensely. I have the COMAND unit, with the multi disc changer, nav and media interface. I was given a new set of cables from the supplying dealer. I have a 5th gen iPod classic which when connected displays...
  6. 6

Status of Blue efficiency injector issues

What is the current status of this problem ? Has the fix for the 2010 & 11 cars (blue efficiency engines) with the faulty delphi injectors been fixed permanently ? Or is the verdict still pending ? Are you guys still getting decent mpg from your cars after the latest fix, which seems to be to...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom