Search results

1. Pitsmoor Col

Steering wheel buttons.

Is it possible to buy new steering wheel buttons for 2014 W205 diesel automatic c class ? mine have faded with use and look worn out, I would like to replace them if possible.
  2. Pitsmoor Col

Oil pump failure symptoms.

Hi thanks for your reply. I don't have chain rattle, I was just wondering if there was any issues with the oil pumps on this engine.
  3. Pitsmoor Col

Oil pump failure symptoms.

Does any one know the symptoms of oil pump failure on the 651 engine ? I ask because I was recently told chain rattle on cold start up is a sign of oil pump failure. I have always believed the cold start rattle is caused by the constant stop / start putting stress on the chain. Has anyone any...
  4. Pitsmoor Col

Sun Roof.

I have tried re lubricating it but it don't seem to make any difference.
  5. Pitsmoor Col

Indicators.

Hi Maybe I did not explain it very well, they would not stay on when I pushed the switch past the detent (the click) that's what I meant by saying "they would not stay on when I wanted them to." The switch was in position to keep the indicators on but there was no flash. Then after a few more...
  6. Pitsmoor Col

Indicators.

Just wondering if anyone has had problems with indicators on C Class W205. mine stopped working for a short while, they flashed a few times when I put them on but would not stay on when I wanted them to. They would work ok with with hazard switch so I knew the bulbs was ok. Then after a few more...
  7. Pitsmoor Col

Tyre pressure monitors.

I am thinking of renewing the tyre pressure monitors on on my W205 C Class, would they need coding ?
  8. Pitsmoor Col

Sun Roof.

It just sound's like it's in the sun roof, it happens with it open or tilted or closed.
  9. Pitsmoor Col

Sun Roof.

No it's been doing it for months now.
  10. Pitsmoor Col

Sun Roof.

Hope this is in the right section, Mod's please move it if it ins not. I am getting groans and clicking noises when I go over bump's on uneven road's, it seems to be coming from the sun roof I wonder if any one on here has had the same problem ? Car is C Class 220 diesel W205.
  11. Pitsmoor Col

Glow plugs

Many thanks for the reply's, I have since looked at the dash light's and noticed the glow plug curly symbol, it only light's up for a split second that's why I never noticed it before.
  12. Pitsmoor Col

Glow plugs

Does my 2.2 C Class W205 diesel 651 engine have glow plugs ? I ask because I was told to leave the glow plugs on for 20 secs in this cold weather. But with the keyless go I just press the button and it starts. Also I don't recall seeing a Glow plug symbol on the dash, I suppose I could just take...
  13. Pitsmoor Col

Centre Console Analogue Clock

Hi, I am hoping to retro fit centre console with the analogue clock on my C Class W205 bluetec diesel automatic. Is this a straight forward swap, or will I need a loom, and coding etc. Thank You.
  14. Pitsmoor Col

Headlamp fixing tabs.

That's excelent, can I pay you 50p a week till the debt is cleared ?
  15. Pitsmoor Col

Headlamp fixing tabs.

Went down to my local main stealers just to price the Headlamp repair kit's. They are 2x the price of ebay ones, so no surprise there then. I stumbled on a vid on You tube, showing how to repair things with Super Glue and Cotton Wool, so going to have a go when I get around to it.
  16. Pitsmoor Col

Headlamp fixing tabs.

Even second hand unit's cost an arm and a leg.
  17. Pitsmoor Col

fob battery

The fob is constantly giving out a signal, therefor running down the battery click the lock button Twice in succession this stops the signal and saves on battery, it also stops the tealeaves with scanners getting hold of your kids inheritance.
  18. Pitsmoor Col

Headlamp fixing tabs.

A couple of the tabs that hold the headlamps in place are broken, this seems to be a common fault, so I was wondering if any one else has had the same problem ? There is a repair kit on ebay for around £20. Has anyone had any experience with these repair kit's are they any good ? If they are it...
  19. Pitsmoor Col

Locking wheel nut socket broken!

Local Tyre dealer did mine after the locking wheel socket went tit's up, he just brayed the shite out of them with a big drift and lump hammer, that loosened them up enough to spin them off.
  20. Pitsmoor Col

PCD.

Many Thanks.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom