Search results

1. C350Carl

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Two days ago actually. But not had chance to post. Took it to the local (non-Merc) garage as it’s in limp mode. EGT Sensor has gone for a burton. The new sensor arrived yesterday so hopefully get it back today or tomorrow.
  2. C350Carl

Any F1 fans

I think he’s been flattered by the red bull in the past. He’s not a great wheel to wheel racer and 4 seasons at the front in clean air I think made his ability seem better than it was. Don’t get me wrong he is a great driver when he’s got a massive advantage or in clean air. But as we have...
  3. C350Carl

I had a near heart attack when it cost me £105 to fill it! :D
  4. C350Carl

Drove it. Not bad for 4 people, 4 suitcases, 4 daysacks, an air rifle and air cylinder. Was 50.5mpg until the last 10miles. Had to floor it past a few caravans. Now sat on the Ferry to Islay to go and see the outlaws. :cool:
  5. C350Carl

Had to replace the D1S. My dad sent me these pics last week, luckily I was due back in Blighty this week for a short while. The offside lamp was out he said. When I got back today the lamp was working again and the message was gone. But as the car is being left with my dad whilst I’m...
  6. C350Carl

Any F1 fans

So Ferrari said it had "overwhelming" new evidence, which was: 1. Karun Chandhok's post-race analysis of the incident on Sky Sports 2. Sebastian Vettel's face camera Think their definition of ‘overwhelming’ needs to be recalibrated!
  7. C350Carl

Is there any point in a 2 bucket wash if you do a long pre-clean?

To be honest, even as someone who does detailing (well did whilst I was in the UK, bit busy over here) if you're careful enough and don't drag the mitt around the bottom of the bucket then you have a reduced the chance of dragging carp around the bodywork. That said, if you're unsure of the...
  8. C350Carl

Easily adding Speed Cameras to COMAND

Might have to try this for my S212 with NTG 4.5
  9. C350Carl

When will Mercedes Diesels catch up with their German Brethren?

Why are Mercedes holding back on developing/introducing a potent diesel engine like the 35D Series BMW's and 3.0 Bi-TDi Audi engines? Even VW are getting in on the act now with a 2.0L 4 Cyl 268bhp Engine that will return 60mpg! Yet give a sub 6 second 0-62mph. It's not as if this is new...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom