Search results

1. P

Keeping rats away from my garage

Hey I wanted to share a bit of a side project I've been dealing with – not under the hood, but around the garage. I discovered this mouse and rat repellent spray from Amazon that got rid of a pesky rat problem without any threat to my beloved Benz and my dog Tyson. Let me paint the scene: It's...
  2. P

Thinking of an S Class coupe (W217)

S Class Coupe sounds like a great choice. I've heard good things about the 500. The M278 and M157 engines are solid options. Distronic and ventilated seats are nice to have.
  3. P

Is it me or her

It's not like you're asking for a brand new part or anything. Borrowing a relay for a quick test could save you some cash if it turns out not to be the issue.
  4. P

Mercedes Me Store

I haven't experienced this exact issue with Mercedes Me, but I've heard of similar cases with other service providers. It's frustrating when you've paid upfront and then things go south. Hopefully, they'll sort it out soon for you.
  5. P

New to Mercedes

Front grill change is doable, upgrading to 18-19" wheels should work, and folding mirrors are a nice addition.
  6. P

Headlights Legal Question..?

No need to check Stockholm's weather, MB. You're fine in the UK without headlights on for drizzle.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom