Search results

1. M

Security issues

After issue after issue I'm now wondering whether my CL600 is one of those bad luck cars. With the ongoing issue of the leaking roof, this morning I was presented with the latest issue. As I went out to my car I noticed the door locks were up, and then as I looked inside there were receipts all...
  2. M

CL leaking window/roof

A good source of knowledge and advice, I'm hoping you fellow forum members might be able to help me out again. When I bought my CL 12 months ago, there was a green mark on the suede roof lining. This is driver side over the right shoulder of the rear passenger seat, where the roof slopes down...
  3. M

Jolty and delayed gear change

Hi, I posted here a couple of months back regarding a new Transmission Control Unit fitted to my CL600. Following this, there was, and still remains a big difference in the drive of the car, with the cars drive almost feeling like it's being held back, with some sort of resistance on the...
  4. M

CL600 Service

As ever I return here for some impartial guidance, as opposed to the confusion that reigns and the far from impartial garages who seem to want my money! My CL600 is showing "Service B" required in 500 miles. I've called Mercedes, who tell me the service will be £408, and I've also called an...
  5. M

Drive resistance

A few weeks back my car decided to stop driving; their was power available but there was some sort of lock on the transmission or gears. Anyway, after loading it onto a flatbed truck, Mercedes repaired the car by fitting a new Transmission Control unit to the gearbox. All sorted I hoped. However...
  6. M

Legal Rights - Small Claims Court?

I suppose this isn't necessarily a Mercedes issue, more a dealership issue, but given my car is a Mercedes I thought I'd post my story and ask opinion/advice, prior to any next moves. There's a long story here attributed to the purchase and ownership of my CL600 since its purchase in November...
  7. M

CL600 Park Assist

Hi, I'm hoping once again to tap into the wealth of knowledge available within the forum. My car, a 2007 CL600, has intermittently been acting strange; and in a rather dangerous and worrying way. When approaching traffic lights, a junction, or roundabout (slowing down basically), as I get to...
  8. M

CL600 tyres

After spending hour upon hour reading product and user reviews, given the feedback and assistance given here previously, I thought this would be the best place for the best advice. I'm currently in need of new rear tyres (275/35/ZR20) for my CL600. The current tyres are Continental Sport...
  9. M

CL500, CL63 and others......decisions, decisions

Hi, and thanks in advance for anyone who'll spare me their thoughts and experiences to assist my predicament. I've been a BMW driver (6 different 3 series convertibles over the last 14 years) and now looking to make a bit of a step change. I have a budget of £25k/£30k, looking to buy...
Top Bottom