Search results

1. K

W212 rear door handle broken

Thanks mate, I will have a look tomorrow and see what I can find. Hoping it's a quick fix as I have my mot on Tuesday I meant to do this weeks ago [emoji85] Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
  2. K

W212 rear door handle broken

Hi all My driver side rear door does not open from the outside but does from inside so I presume something has broken in the mechanism. I've struggled to find an exploded view and parts list for the issue and I plan to take the door panel off tomorrow and take a look. Has anyone had a similar...
  3. K

E350 CDI Mods? new here

Hi all been an interested reader here for a while without contributing so far.... I bought a 61 plate black E350 (W212 265) just over two years ago and I have to say it's been great. First merc I've owned and I don't think I'd want anything else now. Plans for a newer MB have been...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom