Search results

1. L

Temperature sensor on my 211 2005.

Well the new sensors fitted, just curious to know if there is a procedure for bleeding the coolant system due to water loss? or is it just a case of running it around the block until stat opens. Cheers
  2. L

Cheers AM Geed, I will take a look later.
  3. L

Hi Guys, ive been using my car quite a lot lately, just been on a short run to my factory, temperature gauge was showing very hot on way home then stop engine overheat light came on once home, engine was definitely not over temperature and expansion tank level on the mark, my thoughts are...
  4. L

E55 Amg airmatic Fault.

Hi All, Im looking for advise on the Great airmatic Suspension! I've been having issues with the Usual rear left Dropping, i did have a Month between it dropping when i never had any issues, ive had it inspected for leaks on a 2 post ramp with the bags fully extended several times without...
  5. L

E55 Amg Brake Discs

Thanks AMGeed, that's surprisingly Reasonable, no real hurry so will keep a look out for deals, i believe a Friend has an account at ecp, i'm getting the wheels refurbed soon so brakes will be sorted when wheels are away being Sorted. Cheers
  6. L

E55 Amg Brake Discs

Looking for recommendations reference aftermarket Front Brake Discs for my 55 Amg, curious to know what people have used with good results, haven't tried MB for Prices but not expecting them to be Cheap!
  7. L

W 211 Auto Dimming door mirror glass.

Looks Good, i think i will take a chance for the Money. Thanks for the Info.
  8. L

W 211 Auto Dimming door mirror glass.

Would i be correct in thinking that a new auto dimming door mirror glass would need to come from mb or does anyone have any recommendations, or is it possible to use just the normal heated glass
  9. L

Drained Battery

Since owning my S500 I have experienced an almost completely flat battery Twice. its been fine for the last 10 months but this morning Dead again, I know that the s class has a lot of electrical equipment fitted so was wandering if anyone can give me some advise on were to start the diagnosis...
Top Bottom