Search results

1. P

S212 still dropping overnight.

Ok...I've now changed the airlines to the new Arnotts air springs and compressor to valve block. Double checked my connections and it still drops. I am now wondering if the level sensors are at fault? Are they "live" when the car is locked. I jacked the car up on one side today with it unlocked...
  2. P

I think that new lines must be my next move. The Arnotts air springs have no obvious way to remove the pushed in lines. I disconnected the feed tube to from the compressor to the valve block. No air escapes from there so it must be between the valve block and the new air bags. It is strange...
  3. P

No switch or anything, it is all automatic self levelling on the estates. It will drop when parked about 6mm per hour until it is completely on the bump stops.
  4. P

I'm sorry if this has been milked to death, but I'm getting to the end of my tether with my s212 e350. Just rear air springs. I have replaced the airbags with Arnotts, the rear valve block from Meisler oem and the oem solenoid valve in the pump. I have exposed all the plastic airlines and doused...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom