Search results

1. M

Mercedes w204 c220 2008 Yaw sensor

Just for those wanting to know, the Yaw sensor is under the passenger side seat for right hand vehicles. Also some later model w204 don't have it in this spot. I had no luck getting one today part number is A0055421918 which has been superseded by pn A0075420418. The Australian dealer wanted...
  2. M

Yeah, but the error shows what systems are turned off. If you look at the yaw and lateral balance then hypothetically the car is not synchronised. The wheel sensor would be a different error code. Thanks, I'll let you know when I get if figured. Cheers.
  3. M

Hi Guys, I have the problem on the dash that says 'speed control and speedtronic inoperative, ESP inoperative and Run flat indicator inoperative. This error is quite often associated with the brake sensor. However I ran and Icarsoft scan which shows error 5629 No CAN data was received from...
  4. M

Electric Steering Lock (ESL) Problems in W204, W207, W212

Hi Dom, I ended up putting the emulator on mine, however you need to find people who can program it. I found a locksmith who installed and programmed it all, about a quarter of the cost of the dealers to repair the original. The best thing about the emulator is that this problem is over forever...
  5. M

C220 CDI boost leak

Just did my boost pipe, hole was in the identical spot. Must be a weak point in the manufacturing process.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom