Search results

1. Stevedol

Battery replacement fiasco – breach of warranty? - Mercedes-Benz Chelsea

Would say this is definitely just a rant for the sake of it, or to get to the top of the Google search as the OP hasn't even been back on the site since posting.
  2. Stevedol

Rant about PCP’s and how Dangerous they can be

This makes interesting reading, especially as I've just signed up to a 4 year PCP deal on a new car, (the car itself is a story for another time, when I pick the car up next month). My experience so far shows that the PCP market is designed to sell new cars, not used cars. I went to a...
  3. Stevedol

benz vs. deer

Oops. I had the misfortune to hit a dear last August time. Fortunately for me, the only damage was the front number plate got hit off and the front passenger headlight smashed. The number plate screwed back on but unfortunately a brand new headlight was required at a cost of £1600 for headlight...
  4. Stevedol

Thoughts?

Personally, think it looks great in the same way that a bright orange Lamborghini or Green Hell AMG GT R does, passing you by in a very sporty way. Not sure I could live with it though.
  5. Stevedol

The inappropriate badging thread

followed on the way to work tonight:
  6. Stevedol

Wings and wheels Dunsfold

Planning on going Saturday, providing the weather is good

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom