Search results

1. R

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

AS pads wear the fluid goes down.
  2. R

00slk, have same brake warning now miraculously cured it's self. My CLK has only done 90K and is serviced/MOT every year, usually around 4/4.5K miles PA. Next due soon and every thing feels ok, no leaks and brake fluid is full to top.
  3. R

And the box sections, inside sub frames etc.
  4. R

All fluid levels OK and no leaks. No odd noises, rubbing etc. It's due for a service/MOT soon.
  5. R

Have not used MB for decades, Indie in Mansfield has the CLK for service/MOT every year regardless of mileage, usually around 4K miles a year.
  6. R

Have had warning on CLK 'break wear visit workshop' for around 10 days. Checked brake fluid, OK also no leaks underneath. Has now miraculously has cured it's self, no warning. I think MB do this on purpose to give their garages £££ for diagnostics check.
  7. R

Black Artico

It probably will crack and fall apart. Have this with CLK
  8. R

W211 LED sidelights ... flickering!

Tried 3 different LEDs reversing lights on CLK, all supposed to can bus(?) compatible None worked, the last ones fitted to Ponton and are no brighter than original. If you want to preserve your sanity don't bother.
  9. R

That's a mess, there are some serious problems coil springs on modern cars.
  10. R

Interesting cars seen on the road.

I have one, 190E is the W201 much later car. In UK import tax made the 190 (W121) cost about same as a 3.8ltr Jaguar W120, W121 1953 to 1962 I had a 190B in East Africa from 1961 to 1968, very strong cars and registered in 3 different counties.
  11. R

Automatic Gearbox Service

Sealed for life is a short life.
  12. R

Car don't shif gears stay in one gear

6000Rs is only around 425£
  13. R

K&N air filter is it worth it?

Stick to original, cheap and they work filtering the air.
  14. R

What have you done to your UnMerc today?

Had same problem with Nissan Primera (1999). The original P11 started with 13(?) inch wheels and they increased 16 inch on various face lifts
  15. R

Ml320se sluggish at 40mph

As above, get the codes read using MB STAR diagnostics before you start throwing money £££ at it.
  16. R

Automatic transmission oil change

Try N Ireland, may be cheaper and easier to get to
  17. R

Dazzling Headlights.

In about 10 years time
  18. R

Dazzling Headlights.

Why the ultra bright lights in densely populated country? Speed limits have not changed since 1970s and many are actually lower. In 1970s to late 1999 I use to drive around 35K miles a year and never had a problem with standard lights at the time. SUVs vans etc and BMW Mini are particularly bad...
  19. R

Hi Everyone

Welcome How many miles since last gear box oil and filter change? Before throwing money at it get the codes read using MB STAR diagnostics.
  20. R

Head pressure testing

I have cylinder pressure tester, I live North Notts.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom