Search results

1. P

How to delete your telephone address book off command?

I have sold my ML280 W164, and I am trying to delete my phone numbers off command, the MB bluetooth module is located in the centre armrest console. Any advice greatly appreciated..
  2. P

Ctex mxs 5.0 battery charger

Thank You, The battery is not that flat, we just don't use the car very much at the moment, so Im just keeping it topped up!
  3. P

Ctex mxs 5.0 battery charger

Can you charge the battery by connecting the Ctex mxs 5.0 battery charger to the Positive & Negative jump start points under the bonnet?
  4. P

Trailer lights not working!

Thank you for your reply, I assume its the impedance which is causing the problem, as the trailer lights work perfectly on my Defender!
  5. P

Trailer lights not working!

I have a ML280 with a factory fit tow bar which has 13 pin socket, with the use of an adaptor I have been using my small trailer.... I replaced the trailer yesterday with a new one, the new trailer has LED lights and a 13 pin plug.. The lights on the trailer don't work! I have fitted a 13 to 7...
  6. P

How many watts?

Wow, I believe it is the same one, thats a very kind gesture, please let me know the P&P costs, is there anyway that I can private message you?
  7. P

How many watts?

Thank You for the reply, the MOT guy told me the exact same thing, what I am trying to do is, switch the dash information light off, which telling me the bulb has gone! My thoughts was to put a small resistor in the wiring to replace the LED's.
  8. P

How many watts?

Thank you, exactly the information I am looking for! My wing mirror LED's have corroded and the dash information light is on stating the bulb has gone, so if I put a resistor to replace the LED lights the dash lights will not come on.... So what I need to know is what size resistor do i need...
  9. P

How many watts?

I believe these are a strip, I am trying to determine the wattage of the complete strip.
  10. P

How many watts?

I believe these are a strip, I am trying to determine the wattage of the complete strip.
  11. P

How many watts?

Does anyone know the wattage of the indicator lamp in the wing mirror on a ML 164 series?
  12. P

SLK 2005 Rear subframe replacement

You can't see the area which is worst affected by rust by lying on the floor, the car needs to be on a ramp!
  13. P

SLK 2005 Rear subframe replacement

Has anyone fitted a rear subframe on a SLK? How long did it take? Anything to watch out for? ETC?
  14. P

ml280 w164 which fuse for aircon?

The Aircon has stopped working after fitting a new heater/blower fan! I have looked for fuse chart online, but I am unable to expand them large enough to read, does anyone know which fuse is for the aircon?
  15. P

Front wheel hub getting Hot

Well new discs in December, I will prompt for "sticking calliper"
  16. P

Only the N/S wheel was hot, O/S cold!
  17. P

Hi All, I had an issue with the ABS warning light coming on, I changed the speed sensor and reset the ABS lights and all is working ok. When I pulled up at home yesterday the N/S front wheel was hot, would this be anything electrical or would it be more likely the pistons in the calliper not...
  18. P

Mercedes ML W164 ABS Fault

ABS & Engine management light just came, I parked at a local store, when I tried to pull off it sounded like the back brakes where grinding and staying on, I noticed the ABS light was on, I pulled over and tried to take off again, and it feels like the n/s brake is holding on, any suggestion?
  19. P

Wing mirror indicator lights

Is there anyway I can remove the lights and switch off a dash warning message saying the wing mirror light is not working? Basically I want a standard wing mirror shell without the LED flashers. I have broken two n/s wing mirrors diving for the hedge in the lanes when meeting very large and...
Top Bottom