Search results

1. J

C230 2.5 petrol Wing Mirror (n/s) replacement

Hi All, now replacing n/s wing mirror, however the code for mine is A2038106976 as its both heated and foldable. There are so few of these about that even second hand they want £150+ . I'm loathed to do it but eurocarparts have two different versions in stock. One says, Electric Heated Power...
  2. J

C230 Estate 2005 2.5 door mirror indicator

Hi all, i'm back to the mirror again, this time im buying a whole new near side unit as the original has just had it. The code for mine is A2038106976 as its both heated and foldable. There are so few of these about that even second hand they want £150+ and I'm loathed to do it but eurocarparts...
  3. J

Rear seat stuck W203 estate

Sorry for Bumping this but I'm struggling here. C230 2.5 estate, jammed passenger side rear seat release. Pretty identical to all the others, drivers side releases fine, it's only a toggle lever on the top of the seat, passenger side the seat is is locked in place but the indicator is still up...
  4. J

Rear seat stuck W203 estate

Sorry for Bumping this but I'm struggling here. C230 2.5 estate, jammed passenger side rear seat release. Pretty identical to all the others, drivers side releases fine, it's only a toggle lever on the top of the seat, passenger side the seat is is locked in place but the indicator is still up...
  5. J

Fault Codes P2188 & P2190

To follow up, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the car. The engine cover hadn't been replaced properly, saw on a usa mb forum exactly the same codes and issues after a service, once I fitted the cover properly the revs returned to normal, and after 200miles the engine light went off. Just...
  6. J

I took a look under the bonnet, the engine cover wasn't seated properly, the air filters weren't seated properly either. Spoke to the garage and not impressed with their answers so won't be going there again. Anyway I reseated everything so that all fitted properly band the engine cover clicked...
  7. J

Waiting for their response but I would like to have the opinion of the members, is there a specific code for the mafs failure or would this be covered by the p2188/p2190 codes?
  8. J

Just had a B service, oil filters, air filters etc and two days later the following - On start up revs high and low for about twenty seconds, never ever did that before. Last night the dreaded engine management light came on. Plugged the code reader in and P2188 system too rich at idle bank 1 &...
Top Bottom