1. P

Newish oldish member

Re sonic,totally agree....
  2. P

Command NTG 2.5 MMI issue

Sorry,Blobcat!!!
  3. P

Top Man Bolbcat! Working a treat,thanks....
  4. P

Evening folks, Long term lurker here. I currently have a 2010 W219 CLS. It has the NTG 2.5 system with the MMI port in the glovebox. I have a mercedes cable connected to it with the USB connection on it. This runs fine with any music i have on my USB stick. I have purchased an aftermarket...
  5. P

Chronic Tyre Wear - Any Thoughts ?

No expert,but im sure i lost a front tyre (Bridgestone) in a matter of months,(identical damage) due to speed humps! Travel a different route now and on Uniroyals and no probs since......
  6. P

Cls 08 third brake light problem

Happened to me on my 2010 CLS.Electrician told me on the phone what was wrong,he'd repaired so many!Apparently the wiring loom could have been an an inch or so longer and prevented cable stretching and eventually breaking.Took longer to remove and replace boot trim than it did to solder...
  7. P

New discs needed for s211

As above,MB Grangemouth,first point of call...
  8. P

Window issue

HI,You Tube Mercedes window reset.On my CLS,Self leveling failed and lamps pointed downwards,two new 'sensors' from MB Grangemouth £30 each (app) sorted it.[There is one on F/O/S and one R/O/S from memory...Hope this helps.
  9. P

R230 - Leather seat restorer

Doc Baileys black gets a good review.
  10. P

confused oil

Just picked up 10Litres MB 229.51 delivered free from MB Grangemouth...£35...A Service sorted!!!
  11. P

Old banger seeks others similar...

Hi Tom,Never had an ML,but not so long ago i had to replace my headlight adjusters on my 2010 CLS.There is one behind the F/O/S wheel,and one one on the R/O/S axle,about £30 each from MB Grangemouth.Hope this helps....PB
  12. P

Driver window

If its the regulator (both fronts went on my 2010 CLS) £156 each delivered from MB Grangemouth). My mechanic fitted passenger side one in 40 mins three weeks ago...
  13. P

MOT Results Confusion

Jimbo,Im a Paisley man too (originally Govan),bought front discs and pads for my CLS 350 GE last year from MB Grangemouth,delivered to Linwood for £177,happy with that...but had to buy a F/N/S window regulator last week and they were £20 dearer than MB Perth on EB,however they matched price of...
  14. P

dipped beam suddenly too low

A new rear unit for my CLS cost just under £30 in December,from MB Grangemouth (delivered to local Arnold Clark)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom