Search results

1. L

Engine undertray Foam replacement.

There is foam sound insulation moulded onto the undertrays. It would need a new undertray to get replacement foam.
  2. L

Self leveling headlights skywards

This might help - better quality than the original https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112241843105
  3. L

Logging Trips

Apologies - I will go and sit on the naughty step until you are not looking anymore ;)
  4. L

A124 cabriolet water leak betweenhood and driver's door glass

Window dropped on its fixings or door dropped? This might help https://forums.mbclub.co.uk/threads/124-coupe-cabriolet-adjusting-door-windows.219739/ https://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/tech-help/120729-w124-door-alignment.html
  5. L

W203 Fuse Box Unit / Relay Issue.

@desire1nz jeffcoo Member Joined Dec 22, 2011 Last seen Jan 20, 2016
  6. L

Difficult Decision

Doesn't it also cause a significant and immediate deduction from your wallet as well?
  7. L

My mercedes w203 loses power

^ What he said - there will be something in the live data that points to the issue
  8. L

Logging Trips

Mmmmmm - chainsaws :p
  9. L

The MB diagnostic tool that MB dealers and good MB independents use to diagnose what is wrong with MBs. Without it you are down to guesswork which can work out expensive.
  10. L

Clearing warning messages about lights

If they are the ones that come on when you turn the sidelights on then yes. Can't help with removal, other than gently work them back and forth, left/right.
  11. L

It is calling your side lights parking lights so no issue there. The LED side lights that are obviously not canbus compatible, hence the error message. Either find some LED sidelight bulbs that are canbus compatible, not all are even when they say they are, cheap Chinese ones are the worst for...
  12. L

Tyre wear and how far do you get on a set of tyres

It's not the bhp but the torques that leaves your rubber behind on the road. My CLS has 450ft/lbs of torque and the rears (275/40) last about 10K - if I am careful ;) Edit just seen: The 216 has been mapped by Acid at MSL and has 500BHP with 623lb/ft torque and it feels like raw power (I like).
  13. L

Are you sure there is no corrosion/poor contact with the bulbs. They could still work but are not pulling enough current for the warning system to recognise they are working. Check the relevant earths as well
  14. L

How Fast Are EV's Getting?

Or their insurance costs
  15. L

The you need to find someone with STAR in your country that can investigate the live data
  16. L

Put your location into your profile and then someone can recommend an MB indy in your area
  17. L

Fan heater Regulator

The best way to get a range of prices is to google search on the MB part number
  18. L

It is all about how they are marketed and sold. AMGs are marketed/sold as high performance vehicles, Teslas and the like are marketed as green, planet saving vehicles - they just happen to be able to out accelerate most super cars. Scarier still is Tesla are now making pickups that have similar...
  19. L

In a hurry to get to their next accident - numpties are very busy people.
  20. L

W203 subframe removal step help

If you google ' W203 subframe removal then there are YT vids and write ups available.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom