Search results

1. 3

DVD/MP3 Drive

Thanks. That's a starting point. I have a fuse sheet with the car so will look at it soon. The screen shows the full selection and it has a multi changer in the boot next to the Sat/Nav. The problem is the disc slot doesn't come up quite far enough to fully see the opening and then goes down...
  2. 3

DVD/MP3 Drive

The drivers door on my S280 04reg has stopped "soft closing". All the other doors work. Any ideas as to where to look first. Thanks.
  3. 3

DVD/MP3 Drive

I've just bought an S Class 280 04 reg which has the Comand APS and I can't get the disc drive to work. Radio, sat/nav, CD changer and cassette are ok but the screen opens to reveal the disc drive when selected and immediately moves to the cassette position. Any ideas and would this problem show...
  4. 3

S280 54 reg. Sticky buttons

Morning all. I haven't been on here for sometime. I've just bought a very nice black/black S280 with sticky buttons as well as the main light switch and panel. I've found out how to remove this panel to make cleaning much easier and would like to know if the steering wheel buttons can be...
Top Bottom