Search results

1. B

My YouTube Channel: KillerHERTZ Mercedes Modifcations

Finally got it done, ended up modifying a connects2 double din fascia and put in an iPad mini. And just realised pattern on left of screen is backwards
  2. B

Finally got it done, ended up modifying a connects2 double din fascia and put in an iPad mini. And just realised pattern on left of screen is backwards
  3. B

Sorted now thanks mate, it was the 2 plastic tabs at top rear of cage, ended up just he-manning it out. Also realised that as I have a parrot installed, I dont actually need the head unit, so am going for a tablet install. Will stick up some pics if it doesn't end up looking like a teenagers clio.
  4. B

Sorted now thanks mate, it was the 2 plastic tabs at top rear of cage, ended up just he-manning it out. Also realised that as I have a parrot installed, I dont actually need the head unit, so am going for a tablet install. Will stick up some pics if it doesn't end up looking like a teenagers clio.
  5. B

Hi mate, can see why no one wants to do this for themself now , have taken a lot of interiors apart, but whoever designed this one wants seeing to. I've got everything stripped out but am stuck on the radio cage, seems to be a clip or some fixing at the top rear that I can't see or feel. I did...
  6. B

Hi mate, can see why no one wants to do this for themself now , have taken a lot of interiors apart, but whoever designed this one wants seeing to. I've got everything stripped out but am stuck on the radio cage, seems to be a clip or some fixing at the top rear that I can't see or feel. I did...
  7. B

Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated.
  8. B

Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated.
  9. B

Thanks mate, Sorry for my ineptitude, and further question, is this what you mean? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-CLK-W209-03-10-ISO-Adaptor-Lead-Audio-20-Quadlock-Wiring-Car-Radio/361066817757?hash=item54114268dd:g:X4QAAOSwuR5XPx7O
  10. B

Thanks mate, Sorry for my ineptitude, and further question, is this what you mean? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-CLK-W209-03-10-ISO-Adaptor-Lead-Audio-20-Quadlock-Wiring-Car-Radio/361066817757?hash=item54114268dd:g:X4QAAOSwuR5XPx7O
  11. B

Hi mate, I managed to get upper and lower controls, with cage from ebay as a bundle and a seperate audio 20 unit. Was going to have a go myself, but after removing the existing nav unit there are existing optical connectors and a slightly different connector block to the audio 20 unit. is there...
  12. B

Hi mate, I managed to get upper and lower controls, with cage from ebay as a bundle and a seperate audio 20 unit. Was going to have a go myself, but after removing the existing nav unit there are existing optical connectors and a slightly different connector block to the audio 20 unit. is there...
  13. B

Hi mate, Am very interested in your w209 facelift service. Is it as simple as buying facelifted aircon, centre control modules and double din kit and bringing you the car? are there any other bits Id need to source?
  14. B

Hi mate, Am very interested in your w209 facelift service. Is it as simple as buying facelifted aircon, centre control modules and double din kit and bringing you the car? are there any other bits Id need to source?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom