Search results

1. the director

Just bought a W222 S Class

I did similar i.e. go from a 221 to 222. From memory, I couldn't get the traffic data working until after I had to set the car up through registering an account with the Mercedes Me app.
  2. the director

New Car Ordered

Not sure how you derive that correlation.
  3. the director

New Car Ordered

That'll look quite nice once they've sprayed the top coat of paint over that yellow primer.
  4. the director

E Class - 7 Seats

A third one...go for an R class, you won’t regret it.
  5. the director

W220 or W221 320CDI

221....bit with the 350 engine!
  6. the director

Look what just came... Those of a nervous disposition please look away...

As my dear old mum used to say....just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
  7. the director

Thoughts on R-class?

Had one since 2012. With three kids and seven seats split across three rows it’s an excellent choice......means they can’t touch/annoy each other on long trips! Also, the ability to fold all but the front seats completely flat give it almost van like capabilities for moving stuff around.
  8. the director

2011 W221 Aux Battery Diagram

AMGeed is correct. I found the fecker behind the back seats (accessed via removing the panel in the boot). I think that the story might be that this is where the late Diesel engines cars have them, and the petrol or earlier versions having them behind the dash........something like that anyway.
  9. the director

Thanks, I’ll look around the various documents on that site.
  10. the director

Yes, seen that one before. It’s weird, the bracket is there under the dash to take the battery, but there is no sign of the old one or indeed wires to connect a battery to.
  11. the director

Thanks AMG - my main battery is in the engine compartment. I’ll have a look to see if the aux battery is also located there as well.......everything else I’ve seen seems to indicate it would be behind the dashboard.......it’s not, but the bracket to hold a battery is.
  12. the director

Anyone got a schematic diagram?
  13. the director

Advice on C216 CL500 vs CL600

Had car seats in the back of my 216. Absolutely no problem.
  14. the director

It’s relatively easy to get to.......if it was actually there!
  15. the director

Does anyone have a schematic diagram to show the location of the aux battery? My car has lit up the battery malfunction warning on the dash (having been fine for the 18mths of ownership). When I check where I think the location should be (behind the steering wheel/lower dash) I can access what...
Top Bottom