Search results

1. B

W221 vs W222 better buy long term

I went from a ML63 to a W222 S500, and whilst the S500 is a nice car, it's not rocking my boat. Whilst it's comfortable, it's got too many things I just can't get on with, even after 18mths of ownership. I have started looking at Porsche Cayenne's, a change is on the cards soon. The best car...
  2. B

Auxiliary Battery Failure

I have just changed both my batteries in the last two months, have had them coded to the car but I still get auxiliary battery malfunction coming up on the dash. I know the batteries are good so I am ignoring for now. Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  3. B

W222 S500 Rear Shock Replacement

Shocks fitted and all good. My mechanic was wary of cutting holes in the parcel shelf like shown in the video so he removed it . No complaints about the quality of the Aerosus shocks.
  4. B

Thanks dreamer, I have watched that video and have passed the details onto my mechanic. Unfortunately mioba, there were no instructions with the aerosus shocks, but my mechanic is starting the job tomorrow so I'll post back when completed.
  5. B

Whilst the S500 was in for service last month, it was noted the rear left shock was leaking. After being quoted £1650 a side by Mercedes, I have opted for a pair of Aerosus shocks at just over £1100. The mechanic I use is very good, but is there anything that he should be aware of or is it just...
  6. B

AMG pics.

I sold my ML63 18mth ago and replaced with a S500. I miss the 63 and are currently looking for a S63 even though the S500 is a lovely car.
  7. B

New Battery S5 A11 BOSCH AGM

I have just fitted a S5A13 to my S500, good quality battery.
  8. B

Thinking of an S Class coupe (W217)

I originally looked at a S63 and when I'd decided to bite the bullet and go for it it had sold. I purchased a S500L and about a week later the 63 came back up for sale at Mercedes Benz of I think it was Blackburn. Whilst the 500 is an excellent tool, extremely comfortable, quick and good on...
  9. B

And They Call Electric Cars Green?

There is also no viable recycling of old lithium batteries in this country at the moment. And doesn't look near to being any time soon.
  10. B

Another W164 Tailgate problem !

In the spare wheel well will be the motor, I can guarantee water has corroded the wires onto it. Same thing was happening on mine.
  11. B

Clock will not set

The clock was altered through the icarsoft machine,I could find no other way,i'm sure star could do the same.
  12. B

Clock will not set

I have had the same issue with a Brabus Vito I have just bought. The time couldn't be set off the buttons on the steering wheel nor from the command unit. Eventually got it sorted through a icarsoft machine.
  13. B

Thinking of buying a S500,anything to look out for?

Outside my business premises,no working girls(or guys depending on your persuasion) here.
  14. B

I think its a combination of the rear blinds and the camera angle bembo,
  15. B

Managed to work out how to attach a pic. Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk
  16. B

So far I'm mightily impressed with the S500. Not much difference power wise with the 63 I already own but comfort wise it's second to none. You're right about the smile factor S500 Pete,and plenty of envious glances aswell always makes you feel like you've made the right purchase.
  17. B

It is the 4.7 twin turbo blobcat,I will post a picture when I've worked out how to attach one:rolleyes:
  18. B

Purchased a stunning black S500 amg line. Quite a different beast to the S63 I was thinking of buying & drive wise better than the 63 I already own.
  19. B

I'm thinking of buying a 2015 S500. Is there anything that I should be wary of or should especially look at? Any guidance will be appreciated.
  20. B

Red Diesel To Go

I ordered my last batch of red yesterday to get my business to the end of the month. £1.40ltr:shock::mad:
Top Bottom