Search results

1. A

W221 320 diesel change oil problem

i'm not expert but i read that engine oil which was not replaced for a loooooong time and maaaaaany miles can become sludge and is my guess that can be the case (oil filter looks really old too)
  2. A

is really no oil pressure sensor in it? that sucks so in case of oil pump failure etc is no hope.... yes it was cheap and my friend like it decide if things can be sorted he will be happy to keep it today we use oil extractor pump and manage to get out via dipstick over 5 litres oil plus...
  3. A

realistic value of 2011 s350 diesel in UK...

thanks guys maybe is logically correct it will be better to keep it till something serious happen then break but for now just enjoy ride :) already have private plate on it :)))
  4. A

i thinks is more oil in it coz car drives ok sounds ok no warning light etc if it will be dry it will be stalled already my friend make in it about 1000 miles... like i mentioned before it was sludge oil in oil filter, on dipstick, oil filler cap so oil looks really old i don't see option to...
  5. A

to be honest smells normal and sounds normal and yes i try flush it asap
  6. A

tha thanks maybe will try that before "engine flush" fluid i will be back to see him monday so we will see is that do the trick
  7. A

thats correct i just need to drain it and propably best option will be add one of the engine flush fluids and see if that make it work...
  8. A

hi again thank to all of you for your answers i want to change it coz i drive this for few years and already have few big problem such as amplifier which cost me over £1k to fix also with time and mileage can be another problems such as airmatic etc and im not 100% trust to this car that things...
  9. A

not sure what previous owner use as fuel as i said this car my friend bought not to long ago...
  10. A

it is showing oil on dipstick but again is a bit thick like sludge... yes im positive i open drain plug ;) - done same in mine 350 to me it looks like maybe oil can't go down to sump and stay in block or something? i seen old oil but this one is like sludge thick etc propably previous owner...
  11. A

hi after few - more or less - happy years i plan to replace my current w221 in next few months with another merc... i'm just really confused about prices which i see on autotrader and similar pages... they much lower than i expect... my car is 61 plate 350 bluetec with nearly 150k miles, have...
  12. A

hi my car is ok for now :) with only minor issues but my friend bought cheap 320 diesel 2006 with 180k miles (who knows is genuine mileage or not) he drove it for a while and decide to make service so he bought oil, filter, air filter etc and we try to do that today car was warm about 80...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom