Search results

1. J

sos..steering wheel squib. clk 240 cab

Now sorted, thank you very much.
  2. J

sos..steering wheel squib. clk 240 cab

Good morning, I've recently had to replace my wiper / washer switch. Apparently the steering wheel nut was held on by loctite, anyway, the result is that I now need a new steering wheel squib. I've tried all the usual local places...no luck. Any suggestions as to where I may find one would...
  3. J

Hi I'm Mike, new to Mercedes ownership: CLK240 Cabriolet

Welcome. I hope you get as much enjoyment from yours as I do from mine, especially in the hot weather we've had recently.
  4. J

Alloy wheels.

Hi, the offset is 44. I can only find the S class with 44 offset, although I don't think a couple of mm is critical with that. Cheers
  5. J

Alloy wheels.

Many thanks for the replies gentlemen. I'll try to measure the offset tomorrow.
  6. J

Alloy wheels.

Strangely enough, there isn't any figure for the ET. The guy I bought them from didn't know what they came off, I suspect a Vito. Here are more pic's;
  7. J

Alloy wheels.

A couple of years ago I bought a set of alloy wheels that I thought would fit my car but they didn't. They were listed as "Mercedes 18" alloy wheels". I want to move these on, but would like to identify them properly so I don't mislead anyone. I know there are some savvy wheel guys on here and...
  8. J

New clk owner intro

Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy both the forum and the car!
  9. J

My roof leak

The CLK cab that I recently bought had a pretty bad roof leak. I'm delighted to say that a visit to my Merc trained Indy for waterproofing treatment has done the trick at a cost of £75. I can't believe my luck:).
  10. J

Foot brake tends to stick slightly.

Hi Dean, any joy on this?
  11. J

Hello from another new clk owner :)

Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
  12. J

Is there not a ring pull at the back of the seat, which tips forward?
  13. J

As last two posts. Clean, lubricate and replace spring with a stronger one if necessary.
  14. J

Cheap low mileage SL350??

Now at £4500 or best offer and not long to go!
  15. J

£3600... Reserve not met... I wonder how much he expects to get for this?
  16. J

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-SL-350-2004-56000-miles-3-7-with-factory-AMG-body-kit/153698261149?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3Dceb0ef290de3487f9cc64a1fb7865b85%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D143416221634%26itm%3D153...
  17. J

SL350 Upgrade to Comand?

I've been looking on eBay for one to fit my 2004 CLK. I've looked at several, but each one that has a table of vehicles, when I enter 2004 CLK 240, says that it's not suitable. I can understand the problem with my 2003, that has COMAND and the fibre Optic problem, but my 2004 doesn't. I would...
  18. J

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Foam pipe insulation is a good way of doing that Dave.
  19. J

Bluetooth audio gateway for older Mercedes

You can play your iPod through the Aux channel using the 3.5mm jack and keep it in the glovebox, all out of sight, sound quality is fine, but no control. Set your iPod to Random play. I used to use a power pack with it. I now use a Nulaxy FM transmitter. Plays my library from a micro SD card...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom