Search results

1. Auto Addict

I no longer own an MB.

I'll have a think about it.:)
  2. Auto Addict

I no longer own an MB.

But....I'm an Admin on that forum.....;);)
  3. Auto Addict

I no longer own an MB.

How do I leave the forum?
  4. Auto Addict

Torque Wrench Setting Required.

New sensor fitted, jobs a good'un. Note about the bolt, it's impossible to get a torque wrench on it!
  5. Auto Addict

Thank you for that, I was obviously fed the wrong information. Fortunately, I haven't started the job yet, as I'm awaiting the part.
  6. Auto Addict

Can I ask where you got the 7nm from please?
  7. Auto Addict

For future reference for anyone who requires it, the torque setting is 22nm.
  8. Auto Addict

Thanks, but that's the setting for the Yaw sensor under the passenger seat. My Haynes doesn't quote the torque setting for the wheel sensors.
  9. Auto Addict

Does anyone know the torque setting for the 'one time' bolt on the ABS front sensor please. C Class W204. Thank you.
  10. Auto Addict

ABS Inoperative Message

Can someone confirm a part number for me please? VIN : WDD2042012G121911 I think the part number is A2049052905 + there is a 'one time' bolt which I haven't got a part number for. Thank you.
  11. Auto Addict

ABS Inoperative Message

It looks like the ESP code are for the front sensors, so I'll start there.
  12. Auto Addict

ABS Inoperative Message

I've got some fault codes :- ESP : C111200; C327100: C326600 Drivers Side Sam : B179715; B179815
  13. Auto Addict

ABS Inoperative Message

Yes, nothing. Got 2 more messages:- Run flat indicator inoperative (haven't got run flat tyres). Attention assist inoperative.
  14. Auto Addict

ABS Inoperative Message

C Class W204, 2013. iCarsoft MB II says there are no codes. Tried to do a brake reset, but iCarsoft says this function not available. Any ideas please?
  15. Auto Addict

mechanic or garage

Ha Ha - like that.
  16. Auto Addict

mechanic or garage

I must admit, I've always done my own work, can't remember the last time a garage worked on a car of mine, but I'm getting a bit old now, so one day I'm going to have to bite the bullet.
  17. Auto Addict

mechanic or garage

I stand corrected.
  18. Auto Addict

mechanic or garage

An Indi charging £125 per hour? I could be wrong, but I don't think main dealers charge that.
  19. Auto Addict

mechanic or garage

He wanted £125 + oil + Filter + MOT + VAT and he could do it Wednesday. That says to me he wasn't busy, as I only called in yesterday. No thanks.
  20. Auto Addict

mechanic or garage

Er, he's doing an MOT at the same time, so if he misses the rear subframe whilst doing it, I would be very upset, and report him as very poor MOT tester.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom