Search results

1. GlosRichCLK

New A Class oil usage

Late reply on this one, but my Wife has had an W177 A180 petrol with the 1.3 Mercedes/Renault Turbo petrol engine for the last year or so. She only does about 6k miles a year, but we've not had any excessive oil consumption problems. I check it every month on the dashboard gauage as there isnt...
  2. GlosRichCLK

Dash error collision prevention assist plus inoperative

Sometimes this doesn't work after a frost, ice on the sensor, which is usually behind the front emblem badge.
  3. GlosRichCLK

Black Friday Service Care Plan

Thanks for the replies, I'll keep searching and see if something turns up. I guess its only £29 a month for 3 years, then I can use my excellent local indy MB&B Cheltenham. Just sucks that they want £1000 for 3 services on a 1.3 Turbo Renault Nissan engine thats in the W177 A180 petrol, bet...
  4. GlosRichCLK

Black Friday Service Care Plan

This old 'chestnut' again, but does anyone know of any discounts on the Service plans for this Black Friday? Need to buy one for the wife's new petrol A class, £1000 for 3 years seems a bit excessive for servicing, but I should have checked that before we bought it....at least we got a good...
  5. GlosRichCLK

DPF Regen

You can tell when they regen when: Car holds a lower gear for longer to keep the revs up. Idle speed increased. Smell, fans on and heatwave from under the car as Filipov says.
  6. GlosRichCLK

CLK W209 front seat-back can't tilt!

Have you looked on YouTube?

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom