Search results

1. kath

Reversing camera.

All fixed. The quad lock was missing a fibre optic cable. Luckily he had one in his van.
  2. kath

Reversing camera.

Hopefully my “sounds” on my car will be fixed today. It was fitted 7th December and not had any sounds at all since then!!!
  3. kath

Reversing camera.

As soon as the car goes into reverse the screen on my dashboard shows what is behind me. Didn’t think I would have missed it after my GLA 45 as the SLC is a smaller car, but I did.
  4. kath

Reversing camera.

First thing I thought of, so no it isn’t on mute. Thanks
  5. kath

Reversing camera.

£599.00. The firm AVR Mobile Fitters were very helpful and nothing I asked was any problem.
  6. kath

Reversing camera.

UPDATE Reversing camera working well, unfortunately there is no sound on anything. MP3 player, radio and satnav sound just not there. Got in touch with Sam and someone is going to come and have a look.
  7. kath

Reversing camera.

Pictures one a little fuzzy, original was too big to send.
  8. kath

Reversing camera.

Camera fitted today. A fantastic product. You’d never know it wasn’t factory fitted. everthing supplied by AVR mobile s and expertly fitted by Sam Kane. really pleased with it.
  9. kath

Reversing camera.

I don’t have any. Just sent them a picture of the boot. Thanks
  10. kath

Reversing camera.

All sorted thanks, someone coming to do it on 5th December.
  11. kath

Reversing camera.

When I bought my SLC AMG43 it didn’t have a reversing camera. This is my 4th “SLK” (still looks the same). None of my others SLK’s had a reversing camera. After my GLA camera I didn’t think I needed one itis just a toy car!!! I miss it. Is it possible to have one fitted now? Thanks.
  12. kath

Highlights

No. It didn’t work.
  13. kath

Highlights

Yep, that worked. Thanks
  14. kath

Highlights

I did have Apple maps, just didn’t realise. Can’t see a share button. Will try again when my engine is on.
  15. kath

Highlights

Oops!! Thought that was Google. Thanks
  16. kath

Highlights

Can’t find Apple maps on my Apple iPhone just Google.
  17. kath

Highlights

Thanks. My car isn’t 2 years old yet, so should be covered in the subscription when I bought it.
  18. kath

Highlights

I was checking my Mercedes me and found something called “Highlights” tried to put a destination in from Google maps but it didn’t work. Any ideas why? Thanks
  19. kath

Mercedes me

As suggested, I rang Mercedes me from my car. A great guy helped me through it. Then had to go for a short drive to get the mileage and tyre pressures to show. Simple really.
  20. kath

Mercedes me

All sorted. Thanks for the help.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom