Search results

1. I

Egr valve removal

Had engine light on once was the dpf but haven’t had that for along time And now whooshing Only noise I hear is a faint tick tick tick noise Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I

Egr valve removal

Ok so the car is fine down the motorway cruise at 70 all day Throttle abit slow to engage and lacking acceleration power all revs and no go as they say and no pull up a steep hill Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

Egr valve removal

So where do start then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I

Egr valve removal

So which vacuum pipes should I start with And if I use egr cleaner in the air take the car runs fantastic for a day then gets sluggish again which I thought it was the egr valve that needed a real good clean But u the help I get appreciated I love my car but been very close to selling because...
  5. I

Egr valve removal

I need a video I’ve looked at all the ones on YouTube and my ego is not in the same location under the bonnet please help I need to take it off and clean it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. I

Egr valve removal

Om651 c200d 2.2diesel w204 2010 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. I

Egr valve removal

Can you show me the location of the egg valve please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I

Abs and esp currently unavailable

Jus had a brake line split on me and replaced the section with all new fittings and copper pipe and bled the brake all fine and now got the abs and esp currently unavailable on the dash The car is a w204 c200d c class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I

Egr valve removal

All egrs are electric but all need a clean as they get clogged up and wanted to know if anyone knows how to get it off pics would help please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I

W204 wont start

Also if it's an EIS fault what are the symptoms Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. I

W204 wont start

Yes everyone ok Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. I

W204 wont start

P is on the dashboard Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. I

W204 wont start

Anyone please I need some help Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. I

W204 wont start

Hi everyone having a problem with the c class c200d automatic got in it today and turned the key and would start ,I get all the steering lock noise when the key is in the ignition and all the lights on but when in the last position to start the car there is no crank over , any ideas please ...
  15. I

Lack of power

Thanks lost kiwi for the advice and I will look into that icarsoft code reader Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. I

Lack of power

I am not chippy whatever that means I have listened to everybody's advice on this forum and I've even taken it to a garage and had it sorted out don't need sarcastic remarks from yourself cos I am not being sarcastic to anybody on this forum any help giving his grateful but you always seem to...
  17. I

Lack of power

No codes been on a diagnostic machine but I dont think it was a star one ? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. I

Lack of power

Changed fuel filter and still press pedall flat to the floor and revs and slowly gets upto speed takes a good 11sec to 60mph before easy 8-9 seconds So annoying cant find what's wrong Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  19. I

Shudder when accelerating

Already had it diagnose no fault codes but there is still a distinctive shudder in 2nd Gear between 2000 or p.m. and 3000rpm Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  20. I

Shudder when accelerating

Anyone ? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom