Search results

1. Adamki83

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

It's been a while since I've been on here as I no longer daily a merc anymore. My XF is still going strong just had to do upper wishbones and rear discs and pads but after 10k miles it's holding up really well. In Merc-related news our R129 passed its MOT with flying colours advise only on front...
  2. Adamki83

W211 E270 Remap (thinking about it)

Hey everyone, Towards the end of this year I was planning to replace my car and this was set in stone but I’m a little worried with the rising living costs and thinking spending about £10k on a new car isn’t the best idea at the moment. My thought was to bring a new lease of life into my car a...
  3. Adamki83

Also it wasn’t me driving it way the wife’s uncle i deffo would have clipped the apex
  4. Adamki83

Ahh awesome thanks, I tried screen shotting but it said the files were still too big
  5. Adamki83

So I got married on the 9th June, decided to use my e class as the car my wife would come to the wedding in I thought it worked rather well! https://share.icloud.com/photos/019cxSAjEJViMOi9AfGQVTNKg https://share.icloud.com/photos/023Y5Zl6WUcvpLumxOJHOEN7Q...
  6. Adamki83

Mercedes A220 CDI Ulez 5 or 6?

Decided on a 65 reg 118d instead had more options lower miles aswell, but overall it seemed a better car!
  7. Adamki83

This is very interesting… I think it should be okay at very worst case I can sell it on for her. We have tried looking for petrol but there is very little out there because it must be an auto and trying to find a petrol auto with low ish miles is proving quite hard as her budget is maximum of £10k
  8. Adamki83

I’ll see if it has one with the car thanks, I can’t believe it’s this confusing!
  9. Adamki83

There isn’t really a cut off… Sure millage should be more like you said 12k but providing the car has a good run occasionally to help the DPF regenerate it’s absolutely fine. My mum has a 2011 Seat Leon from new after 3 years DPF light came on told her to run it on a good drive sure enough...
  10. Adamki83

I also wasn’t sure weather it goes of model year as opposed to what engine it had so automatically assuming any car with a build date of 2013 with a 63 reg is automatically euro 5!
  11. Adamki83

I checked this exact site!! I am getting very confused now
  12. Adamki83

This is the gov website when I go and try to pay for ulez….
  13. Adamki83

I can’t physically pay for the ulez thing in London though this is what’s confusing me…
  14. Adamki83

She’s doing a bit more driving to and from airports now for her job which is a fair bit of millage so I estimate it’s going to be around 7-8k miles per year. Not a lot for a diesel but efficiency wise it makes more sense and remember tax is also £130 per year less Than a petrol
  15. Adamki83

I’ve read about the timing gear being one of the things to watch out for, and for excessive rattling, I’ll have a look on google! Thanks
  16. Adamki83

Not familiar with modern 4cyl diesels, are they bad?
  17. Adamki83

Hey guys been a while, I’m helping my sister choose a car and we’ve found a really nice one she likes and it seems to check out! She lives in Bristol which is soon to become a clean emissions zone but she’s really worried about it not being euro 6 but I’ve checked the gov website and it says...
  18. Adamki83

Advice needed on high millage W212 estate

Wait what, the 2012 265 variant is £340 on tax?? I was just going off auto trader and that says £210 per year? Yeah that would be amazing thanks, in the new year when I’m hoping prices will come down a bit and maybe get a lower millage one. Edit: I’m an idiot just seen that you said W251 which...
  19. Adamki83

I was tempted by the efficiency however forgive me being a bit childish but I just want a balance between biggish performance and economy. But knowing me I’d probably end up looking into it anyway
  20. Adamki83

Thanks @LostKiwi i can always count on you to give advice aswell. I mean if its better than the 270cdi that I have than that’s a bonus plus the tax is lower and its far more practical. Is that 265bhp engine the same as what they put in the CLS grand edition? (W219) I have bought a icarsoft...
Top Bottom