Search results

1. TILTNTURN

Front Struts for E Class Coupe AMG 2014 . Mercedes Only part?

Someone said it may be bottoming out, its a bit clunky going over harsh bumps. Bearing in mind two garages have already checked over the rest of the suspension and found nothing untoward.
  2. TILTNTURN

Front Struts for E Class Coupe AMG 2014 . Mercedes Only part?

Good afternoon all. I'm having a nightmare with local garages being unable to source new front struts for our E220, none of their usual suppliers list the part. One garage has told me they are electronic and will have settings for comfort, sport, etc - as far as I'm aware we have no such...
  3. TILTNTURN

Question > Rough idea of cost ?

NSF lower arm J . Thanks for the info
  4. TILTNTURN

Question > Rough idea of cost ?

Hello . 2014 e Class Coup e requires NSF lower suspension arm replaced . Was planning on getting both sides done . Any rough idea of cost for both through local garage, labour/parts ? Regards Tilt .
  5. TILTNTURN

Does Tyre width reduction "badly" effect Speedo accuracy ?

Thanks to all Barring Mr Bell . Much appreciated .
  6. TILTNTURN

Excuse me J BELL I didnt order the Wrong Size . I had 2 New tyres already sitting there and decided to have them fitted . Ask the question youll get the correct answer sir .
  7. TILTNTURN

Ok Front tyres on ,my E Class Coupe were 235/40/18. I had 2 new tyres , 225/40/18 . Dropped car off at my local garage to have them fitted and he phoned me to say they were the wrong tyres and would give a pretty inaccurate speedo reading and therefore wasnt happy fitting them . I asked him to...
  8. TILTNTURN

Screen on Info display badly "scuffed"

Missus away to see if there`s any Silver Polish lurking under the sink .
  9. TILTNTURN

Screen on Info display badly "scuffed"

Hi all . Not sure if this be the correct Forum to ask re above. Only recently got my 2013 E Class Coupe . Pretty much mint for age but 1 thing that annoys me if the state of the Info screen with many scuff marks that have taken some of the anti glare coating off . Anyone got advice on whether...
  10. TILTNTURN

Glow Plug Relay location 2008 CLK CDi220

Hi. Tried to track down the location of the above so that I can replace it but cannot find out where it is ? Anybody got an idea of where exactly its located on a 2008 2.1 engine ? Many thanks in advance . Tiit.
  11. TILTNTURN

CLK CD220i Rear Toe adjustment ?

Was going to check r ethe Bolt that could be seized . Does it have a specific name or part number ? Thanks F.
  12. TILTNTURN

Your a star , many thanks for the Info .
  13. TILTNTURN

Just been on the phone to book Beth in to get a Hunter 4 wheel alignment check . Reason being is that the NS Rear wheel looks as if its slightly toed inwards . Not just me that thinks that , even the dog wont pee on that wheel . Question > Can the Toe be adjusted ? I thought Toe and Camber...
  14. TILTNTURN

CLK 2008 Mirrors Not Working ?

Hello all. Left hand mirror will occasionally fold in or out using the dash button but right hand wont and can be moved fairly easily . Tried looking on here for similar but nothing . The RH mirror was out when I went through a car wash a while ago and the roller was pushing against it so no...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom