Search results

1. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

One more question, what do any of you recommend as a long lasting tyre, from your experiences?
  2. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

no neither have I, it’s very quiet, just trying to make it quieter.
  3. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

Changed my mind, going for the Dunlop sportmazz rt2 now, thanks for your input
  4. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

The Goodyear are leading the way at the moment I think, thank you all.
  5. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

Also hearing good things about the conti premium contact 6, and can I just throw PS4’s into the mix
  6. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

And do you think going for MO is that important?
  7. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

That’s interesting so 103 would be noisier than the 99? And yes I have heard good things about the falken tyre, thanks.
  8. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

Thanks for your help, I’ll have a look at those.
  9. Philip bowers

W221 tyres (QUIET)

Hello guys I am about to buy new tyres for my w221, I’ve had uniroyal, Michelin, and Dunlop, all ok but striving for quieter, been a geek and researching for a month or so without any definitive answers, only FULDA which seem good, also am I best sticking with 99Y or shall I change to 103Y, will...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom