Search results

1. 3

Mystery ABS ESP message appearance!

There is still the item of impending doom!! The 'Road Test Active' message is still lingering in the background and will no doubt kick in again when Ive done all the repairs. Glass half empty I'm afraid! Maybe the Star will sort that. I'm not holding my breath.
  2. 3

I’m inclined to agree with you about multiple failures. Ive decided to take it off the road and replace all the sensors and reluctor rings. I will use good quality pattern parts and test resistances before fitting. Can’t see the point in using genuine parts as they will also fail with their...
  3. 3

Have already changed the reluctor ring and sensor. Booked in for a Star test next week. Lets hope that will explain all!
  4. 3

Getting even more confused!! Can anyone explain these readings? Taken at a standstill with ignition on.
  5. 3

Thank you for your reply. Please see photo of the items on the scanner page you suggested. It seems to me that the only test i can do on there is for the steering angle. The steering tests out at 0 degrees and is working fine. No suggestion of an ABS test. Am I missing something? Your advice is...
  6. 3

Since fitting the new reluctor ring and sensor the ESP light has now gone out, however the road test message is still showing and the ABS light is still on. I have tried the road test and disconnecting the battery to no avail. The new Icarsoft CR max does not seem to have the means to perform...
  7. 3

Thank you. I will try this tomorrow.
  8. 3

Many Thanks for the reply. I only bought it a couple of weeks ago and registered it it straight away. All the latest updates were downloaded then. I will certainly see if I can now download 11.xx.
  9. 3

Need more advice please. I have just fitted a new rotator ring and nearside rear ABS sensor, it seems to no avail. All lights and messages still showing. I have just bought the CR max scanner hoping I could clear and faults but surprisingly it does not support this vehicle although the company...
  10. 3

Has anyone experienced this before? Switched the car on yesterday morning and this message appeared, see photo. A friend put his Icarsoft CR Max scanner on and it showed no fault codes anywhere on the car. I'm thinking that its a test that has somehow turned itself on and we are not sure how...
  11. 3

Timing Chain and tensioner guides

Hello all. I wish to replace all with the full kit and and endless chain. Is it possible to remove the tensioner guides with the sump still in place and the engine in the car? If so any tips for this job will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  12. 3

charge air temperature sensor

Where is the charge air temperature sensor on a 2006 Mercedes CLS 320 cdi ? Part no: A651 153 00 28 The parts diagram shows it to be in the vicinity of the front top of the engine. I have removed a few things but still can't see its location. Would appreciate some advice. Thanks
  13. 3

Part numbers ??

New ac compressor now arrived. I need to replace the seals but can't find any. Does anybody know where I can buy a set, other than from main dealers?
  14. 3

Part numbers ??

Thanks to all for the replies.. Found exactly what i needed.
  15. 3

Part numbers ??

Anybody know how to find part numbers? I need an air con compressor for my 2006 cls 320 cdi
  16. 3

Radio and cd player fault

Many thanks for the reply.
  17. 3

No help necessary now. I removed the fuses and replaced them after a few minutes and all is well. Everything is back to normal!
  18. 3

For no reason at all my radio and cd player have stopped working. Not powering up. Have checked all fuses which seem ok. Not sure where to look now. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 2006 cls 320 cdi

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom