Search results

1. D

R230 headlamp fault

Are there any relays or fuses controlling the individual headlamp low beams? My instruction manual does not show any fuses and the relays are not named.
  2. D

R230 headlamp fault

My 2011 SL has developed a headlamp fault on the left side low beam. It first started to flicker then stopped working at all. I have replaced the bulb but it still doesnt work, the main beam is ok. I cant find any fuse or relay to test. Any ideas gratefully received.
  3. D

automatic trunk closer not working.

Just an update, and info for anyone else who may get the same problem. I discovered two yellow relays sitting on top of where the vacuum pump lives in the boot (trunk). Replaced the one to the rear of the car and it works again. Yippeee.
  4. D

Could it be a fuse or relay.
  5. D

Doesn't close with the trunk lid switch or the driver door switch. Was working ok then just stopped. I took the switch off the trunk and shorted the cables but still nothing.
  6. D

The trunk will open automatically but does not close when I press the swictch. I can close it by hand and the closer pulls it in when it is shut.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom