Search results

1. Sloss

C Class Electric Tailgate

There's a pic in my Avatar.......
  2. Sloss

Thanks for the replies, as I thought I don't have keyless go and it's a S 204 so even a long press from close by does nothing. That clears that up for me
  3. Sloss

Folks, I can open the tailgate remotely but is it possible to close it remotely? This may have been asked before but I can't find any pertinent info.
  4. Sloss

Parktronic trouble

Yea, it’s just so quiet as to be useless. I’ve read the other threads on this and they seem to agree. I’ll get a grandkid in the back looking for the actual bleeper..... Thanks Botus
  5. Sloss

Parktronic trouble

I have changes 2 rear sensors diagnosed with my ICarsoft tool and they work again. However the beeping is very quiet, it does beep but I can’t hear it if the radio is on. The fronts I can hear fine. Where is the actual speaker for the rears? I can’t find any info so far...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom