Search results

1. Dean Fletcher

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Took the 400 for a trip to Morecambe, seen a burnt out car in the middle of the road firefighter tackling it on the way home.
  2. Dean Fletcher

Photos when done?
  3. Dean Fletcher

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Have a stop in sunny shap
  4. Dean Fletcher

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

not today :(
  5. Dean Fletcher

E400 Boost issue or is it?

Went out in the car yesterday and noticed that it wasn't as quick as usual but only very slightly, in fact it was that slight that its possible it was the headwind up ont Shap fell :p. Got to penrith done some shopping then on the way back thought id give the old girl a boot and all was fine...
  6. Dean Fletcher

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

not a chance
  7. Dean Fletcher

Back in an AMG

Hello and welcome
  8. Dean Fletcher

C207 E400 Recurring EML

Cheap but effective Autel AP200
  9. Dean Fletcher

C207 E400 Recurring EML

Isn’t it a separate battery for the stop start my 2014 E400 has an auxiliary battery in the boot
  10. Dean Fletcher

hello everyone

Hello and welcome
  11. Dean Fletcher

Took the car last night the Penrith body repairs only to find this morning I’d brought both keys with me to Kendal :eek::eek: luckily our delivery driver was going up to Penrith so he’s dropping it in, don’t fancy another 90 min round trip to get the key up there
  12. Dean Fletcher

Sounds like a plan, lovely area down there. I did a mock journey to work today from the new house knocks 17 minutes off the journey
  13. Dean Fletcher

new to owning mercedes

hello and welcome
  14. Dean Fletcher

just took my car into penrith body repairs been waiting 3 months to get it fixed after that knobhead crashed into it pi$$ed up.
  15. Dean Fletcher

Cheers Steve, current house is up side down but getting there now. you staying in the same area and congrats
  16. Dean Fletcher

Introduce myself

Hello and welcome

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom