Search results

1. daveyorks

Manual gearbox 2nd gear problem

Hi guys, my 2010 c250 saloon has a problem changing from 1st to 2nd,sometimes its stiff and a bit of a crunch .when i start driving it 'the rest of the gears up and down the manual box are fine. it only happens when i first start driving the car and after so many miles it works properly ,had...
  2. daveyorks

2010 c class manual gearbox problem

it is fine when i lift up the clutch when i put it into 2nd gear. it goes into 1st gear as should when i set off and it’s just the change between 1st and 2nd and the rest change as they should,when i go from 3rd to 2nd there is no issues
  3. daveyorks

2010 c class manual gearbox problem

Hi guys, i have a 2010 c class manual. sometimes it's a bit "clunky" between 1st and 2nd gear only, the rest of the gears are changing perfectly even when changing from 3rd to 2nd gear. any ideas?
  4. daveyorks

Mercedes service history

i thought sat nav would of took you a few miles down the A19 from Thirsk and gone through some villages and come out near Helmsley. sowerby is a bit out of the way lol
  5. daveyorks

Mercedes service history

the Caravan route goes through the village i live in!
  6. daveyorks

Mercedes service history

if anyone has heard or been up Sutton Bank,near Thirsk in North Yorkshire, the three ways out of my village are similar to that plus it rarely gets gritted or you get a tool with a snow plough compacting it down and doesn't have grit behind it!!!
  7. daveyorks

Mercedes service history

Hi guys, is there anyway of finding out if any there is main dealer service history? i have some later service history but the previous owner said the guy he bought it off had lost the booklet , i did ask one main dealer on the internet who i have spent quite a few £££££££££ on parts wouldn't...
  8. daveyorks

c class door trim

Thanks for the reply, couldn't find the answer on google!!
  9. daveyorks

c class door trim

Hi guys i have a 2010 c class with the metal trim along the doors and front wings. can anyone tell me if these are clip on or self adhesive, thanks guys
  10. daveyorks

Driveshaft ABS reluctor ring

I have a friend who has his own garage a mile away so I get stuff done cash in hand! he put it on his diaganostic machine and it said passenger rear braking fault,he stripped the brakes down and found the abs reluctor ring that was perished. maybe its worth getting a wheel speed sensor aswel
  11. daveyorks

Thanks again Ben, yeah its the AMG sport pack
  12. daveyorks

some online sellers tell me that's its on standard springs and other sellers says its on lowered so surely Mercedes will know which is correct!
  13. daveyorks

Thanks for the link Ben, they do have the bit .also going to see if I can get a front spring from them......as surely they will be able to tell if my car has standard or sports springs!
  14. daveyorks

Hi guys, I have been on here about 2 years about the same time I have had my Mercedes...where does the time go!! I have a 2010 c250 sport,i went to my friends garage today as the abs is light on, he took my back left brake to bits and a very perished driveshaft abs reluctor ring came out,can...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom