Search results

1. Seeker_UK

W211 - 6 Months on and Some Problems - Help

Well, I've now enjoyed the W211 E320CDI A/G for 6 months of ownership but there are a couple of issues which need sorting although one may mean big bills ahead and time to get rid. Firstly, engine temperature - currently it runs at about 60 degrees. I assume this is not the correct running...
  2. Seeker_UK

W211 E320CDI - Convenience Features. Yeah, right.

I've got a few problems with some of the convenience features on the car. They only work sometimes! 1 - Seat / Steering column. Although the right option is set on the menu, when I remove the key, only the steering column moves. The electric controls on seat work OK when I adjust them. 2...
  3. Seeker_UK

W211 Parktronic Fault

Well I've had the E320CDI a week and now the fun begins. ;) On Saturday, the Parktronic started reporting a fault while I was in some stop-start traffic - the double reds and beep showing up on the front indicator bar although when I put the car in reverse, the rear indicator bar chimed in...
  4. Seeker_UK

Going to Look at an E320CDI - Any Pointers?

Hi all (back again - can't stay away :D) I've currently got a Saab on my drive, not a bad car by any stretch of the imagination but was only a temporary car to get me to work cheaply after having a nightmare ownership experience with an Audi 2.5TDI - if you want to know how badly a diesel can...
  5. Seeker_UK

Audio 10 CD Problem

My dad has just bought a 2002 (52) ML270CDI and he's chuffed to bits with it. Except the Audio 10 CD player that is. ;) When you choose "CD", the display reads "No CD" and you cannot put a cD in the slot. Anyone here experience this problem and managed to fix it? If not, my gut feeling...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom