Search results

1. B

w220 airmatic question

Thanks for your reply. I still do get why it can be forced to rise and therefore the pump is strong enough? What is compressor interlock? Autel shows no faults at all. To force the car to rise does the valve block only allow air to the 4 corners and in my case not to the resevoir hence no...
  2. B

w220 airmatic question

Still an ongoing saga. The car has been sorned for a while now and it has dropped too low to drive. I have had a mechanic with an autel diagnostic tool ( the very expensive one) help me out. The scan shows no faults and we have raised the car to the correct height through the autel, however it...
  3. B

w220 airmatic question

anyone know?
  4. B

w220 airmatic question

Could the airmatic pressure sensor which measures system pressure be at fault?
  5. B

w220 airmatic question

no problem with the icarsoft or indeed with star,its just that i cant understand why it reads that the pressure in the struts and the resevoir is zero. The car stands correctly. If indeed there was no pressure would the car not drop? i keep measuring from the hub centre to wheel arch and it...
  6. B

w220 airmatic question

Apologies if this has been covered before - can anyone tell me what psi/ bar is normally in the suspension struts . The car is at the correct level,the voltages are within the correct range,it will raise on start up and the button ,it doesnt sag but when i use my icarsoft pro, to have a look...
  7. B

w220 350 electrical problem

finally sorted it out. It had blown the 150 amp fuse (underneath the drivers side carpets) The fuse cost £1.50. There was no dampness at all. I had changed the sam, which did not need coding, as there was some corrosion on the old one. Fixed at a total cost of £41.50. pheeww.
  8. B

So is mine on 125k,unfortunately it's not working yet.
  9. B

It's a very sound car with 125k miles. Will look at the alternator and thanks for your input.
  10. B

I do about 2k miles a year in it and do my own servicing ,oil filters,brakes etc all else is done at my local garage so no mb service in the 3 years I have had it.
  11. B

I have an auto electrician coming to have a look at the "thing" let's see before I strike the match! I can't drive it now because the suspension has lowered and of course the charging problem.
  12. B

Yes it is. I am the same - useless! Almost ready to scrap it
  13. B

That's not a problem as a new fault has raised its ugly head this afternoon - the car is not charging the battery now! I don't even think I could drive it to the dealership due to suspension is now very low and as the dealer is about 30 miles away the battery wouldn't last.
  14. B

Just fills me with dread! Think I will scrap it if after having someone else xentry the car. Its just not worth the cost.
  15. B

Ideas of where to purchase a new sam if it becomes necessary?
  16. B

Bonnet open,boot open,drivers door open,no-one in the car,key in ignition. Attached jump leads correctly to the car,then to attach leads to the other car stupidly connected positive to negative terminal on donor car. Almost immediately realised my mistake,it was very dark,wet blowing like...
  17. B

What we're the problems? I just don't know how to go about this. Is there a fuse behind the trim where the battery is? Is there a fuse underneath the carpet in passenger footwell? What does anyone suggest what I should do to try to resolve this? Any suggestions would be welcomed.
  18. B

Yes it runs and goes just no seat adjustment no drivers windows, no mirrors,no command ,no ac,no drivers side lights,no radio/cd
  19. B

there is no water ingress but i certainly did mess up with the jump leads. i could kick myself as i have never done this before. i am ok with spanners etc but electrics are beyond me. which critical modules? sorry to appear as useless but in this instance i am,just need any help.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom