Search results

1. F

Confiscation on the spot for phone use while driving .

years ago if "plod" caught a user of illegal cb equipment (before it became ok to use it in this country) they would "invite " you to remove the article and place it in front of a wheel then ask you to pull forward.... perhaps the same should happen now with phones? Some police forces accept...
  2. F

Silly people making things worse. Youtube

I remember coming across a deep ford one time when I drove a Citroen bx estate ( ok I know better now!). And I upset the guy following me as I drove through "shallow" water but he struggled through deep water. He didn't spot that I had raised the suspension.............handy little trick that...
  3. F

Winter tyres or change car.

I had winters on my e class estate for about two years all year round and didn't notice them wearing any differently from "normal" tyres. Swmbo has all seasons on her b class, can't get all season in the right sizes for my cls SB!
  4. F

Stop Oil Protests

the xr/stop oil brigade apparently are going on a tour in an old diesel powered bus so lets hope none of the fuel companies allow them to fill up and as many people as possible stand in the road in front of it and see how they like it
  5. F

Delighted

I wonder how loud it is when your sitting in the cockpit just behind the engine?? LOUD would be my guess...
  6. F

Is white a show off colour on a car.

SWMBO would love that colour. And I think i could live with it as well, despite the non colour coded mirrors
  7. F

bit embarrassed to ask this

isnt that the chauffeurs job.........
  8. F

bit embarrassed to ask this

Damn, thats why the inside of the screen is filthy..........
  9. F

What non MB SUV?

VW t-roc?
  10. F

Is white a show off colour on a car.

My CLS SB is metallic blue/black (depends on the light) and next time I will go back to silver as my preferred choice . Would never consider a white car.
  11. F

How useful is this?

Ah yes gherkins i see now. like the idea of using it as a parts cleaner
  12. F

How useful is this?

Excuse my ignorance but what is it?
  13. F

And so it begins

so the cyclist should be done just as a car driver would be if they used their phone. that is why ALL cyclists should have to wear a hi viz jacket with a registration number on. no jacket fined just as a car with no plates would be.
  14. F

mud flaps

if they are discreet they are ok, and i agree if it stops the side getting splashed i would fit them but as for finding them for my cls sb...
  15. F

hopefully a lot of insurance claims will be refused as there is an easy route round it so most of these car "deaths" were self inflicted
  16. F

Cyclists Unnoticed National Terrorist Squad

what pees me off with cyclists is they expect you to pass leaving a huge gap then they zip through the lanes of queueing traffic with, usually a couple of inches clearance between them and the stationary cars. Hypocrites of the first order!
  17. F

I just hope the insurance companies watch this............................
  18. F

Halfords buys National Tyres

tell us all where you are so that we can have decent service unlike other places....
  19. F

MB Indy in Norwich

Auto technic in Loddon

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom