Search results

1. A

Better than Artico ?

Anything is better than Artico!!!
  2. A

Central storage armrest

On my 2004 w211 I have a central storage armrest with a single lid with a two button function. How do i remove the lid from the bottom section of the armrest?
  3. A

Rear Nearside Suspension Drop

Also do 2004 E class estates have the same subframe corrosion issues as newer models seem to suffering from?
  4. A

Do the aerosus units have a reservoir as per the original airbags i.e. does my mechanic need to drop the subframe to install them?
  5. A

According to my Mercedes Indy they buy reconditioned compressors from Mercedes. However having spoken directly to Arnott today (a) their airbags have no reservoir which means that the 7 hrs labour required to drop the subframe down is not required and thus they are much faster to fit and (b)...
  6. A

So Arnott versus Aerosus?
  7. A

You are right - there is one level sensor on the rear axle on the drivers side - I believe.
  8. A

Hi all, Had an official diagnosis by a Mercedes Indy today. They say that the compressor just about passed - so thats on the way out and needs replacing along with both airbags (only one really but I've read that I need to replace both at the same time). Now the Indy only fits mercedes parts...
  9. A

I wouldn't have had it done if it was illegal!
  10. A

Hi All, Recently had my W211 Estate MOT'ed and failed on nearside ball joint & steering gaiter. Had these replaced & had the car front wheel tracked. Had the car back and the tracking was out (drove 550 mile round trip to midlands & back); had it front wheel tracked again for free and it was...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom