Search results

1. Martyn Cannon

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

First decent drive in the W220 s500 in a year 60 miles to Dorset East Knighton near durdle door from east devon sidmouth and back again gave her a few blasts and new abc tanderm pump is doing its job what a beautiful ride parked up now was 30mpg not so bad when my range rover only does 19.5 on...
  2. Martyn Cannon

S500 in with for a detail and valet until 3pm dropped off at.9am with another car Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  3. Martyn Cannon

Sisters together After the S sitting in a garage for the last 8 months finally back on the road gave it a wash and a bit of a clean inside as there was plenty of mould sports just done a 20 mile run around in it I had forgotten what a great car it is Parked her up next to her older sister the...
  4. Martyn Cannon

W208 s500 all fixed and mot done pick up in the morning and then needs a clean looking forward to a spin in that Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  5. Martyn Cannon

Just been to garage to pop in and saw the mighty w220 s500 sitting there all back up on its suspension as new ABC tanderm pump has been fitted now time for its MOT and I shall have her back on the road shortly however it needs a ****** good wash as been sat around for probably 9 months Sent...
  6. Martyn Cannon

Hit the 150000 today on the w208 clk and now she's going under cover for a while as picked up a 4.2 v8 supercharger Range rover sorry lol W220 is in garage having a replacement abc tanderm pump fitted Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  7. Martyn Cannon

These were on it when I bought it they are the AMG wheels Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  8. Martyn Cannon

Forgot to put up a pic of the old beast Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  9. Martyn Cannon

Well what a drive over the last couple of days I forgot what a power house that w208 320 sport coupe was like 1st long drives in that for over 2 years Back from Essex to Devon in 3h50 190 miles And 25 years old goes like a rocket flying from a standing start Just 100 miles shy of the 150k...
  10. Martyn Cannon

Just arrived nice 170 mile drive up from east devon in the w208 clk 320 with two new front tyres gave them a run in back down to Devon tomorrow Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  11. Martyn Cannon

W208 CLK coupe 1998 Auto

Ill get it looked at as drives lovely Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  12. Martyn Cannon

W208 CLK coupe 1998 Auto

Went out for a drive, and my son was a passenger with me. He Why does the car have such a rough idle ? I was at traffic lights in drive with brake peddle on I put it into neutral, and it cleared He said it's probably a clutch issue ? He is an intern at BMW doing a mechanical engineering...
  13. Martyn Cannon

Stone chipped windscreen repaired today on the w208 Good service from autoglass Cover arriving soon as she will be garaged again and soon to be under classic insurance as hoping to have the w220 back on the road after the ABC Tandem pump is fitted Then it will be in for a detail before...
  14. Martyn Cannon

Booked autoglass to do windscreen repair on a stone chip I picked up free via insurance coming on Monday, which was a surprise Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  15. Martyn Cannon

Keys found down in the seat belt buckles of the range Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  16. Martyn Cannon

Yes I have messaged them they have just responded Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  17. Martyn Cannon

Would you believe it I lost my keys yesterday [emoji17] now need to find someone who can cut a new one for my w208 any ideas Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  18. Martyn Cannon

W208 back sound system great All detailed and looks lovely considering its 25 years old Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  19. Martyn Cannon

Clk w208 gone off for the day for detailing and 6 new speakers to be fitted comes back this evening Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  20. Martyn Cannon

Ordered the part today for the W220 5.0 the tanderm abc power steering pump so hopefully have the beast back up and on the road soon Booked the w208 320 clk in on Tuesday for 6 new speakers and. Detail as sons have broken all the speaker base with there music whilst borrowing the car Iver the...
Top Bottom